Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Project] Archlord Emulator

Discussion on [Project] Archlord Emulator within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/11/2016, 01:11   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowClawJJ View Post
If he doesnt put Gold Tickets i cant see how ppl will get more then 1 slotted uniques.Bcuz with 150% drop you wont be able to refine uniuqes like you could on JustAC.It will be already hard getting lets say Glo Bellos but refining 3 slotted Glo Bellos will be so so hard so Gold Tickets are not that bad at all.I wont risk tons of gold just to try my luck to get 3 slotted uniques.
and why not single slot? these different ways to increase the number of slot or put rank in cap (example) or these ****, will ke ep the server like justac, where you need 10 minutes to finish a single pvp (1 vs 1)...
Old 05/11/2016, 08:38   #212

@
Thanks for the great post. I also agree that marvel scrolls being more valuable will decrease paypal trades resulting less people being scammed. I'll have to disagree with combi being that cheap though. I'm already giving lens for free so you already have 20% cast/cd. Depending on class, you'll easily get your cast to a point where leveling will be pretty easy.

The way I look at it is, as far as pvp related items goes, the harder they're to get the better. Yes, some people will get frustrated along the way and leave, but that's how archlord has been during CM, WZ and that's what I think makes a healthy server. I don't want everyone to have capped level/items 2 months into the game and neither should you. Where's the fun when everyone has the same items. In wz, I've met people who made super clever builds with the little items they had and I absolutely loved it.

As far as boxes goes, I haven't done anything related with them yet. I could get all of them to work in couple of days but as I said before, I'm more concerned with the gameplay features than items at the moment. I just wanna be done with technical part of things as soon as possible so that I can focus on balance/etc. But until then, everyone will have to chill, or not, you could flame me for being incompetent but that won't do anyone any good.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/11/2016, 10:49   #213

Well GL with server !
i will ofc try it and probably play here :P but idk if i will be much active coz i really dont have much time for gaming,
only wanna ask few things... how secured this server will be from illegal programs like macro infotool bot and etc.. will GM be active on servers to help their players, will yo add at least few volunteer on this server, and where can i see link to download game when you will push server :P

and also wanna ask you or some1 from your team who help you to make little video of each class ont his server and show their skills and stats of skills ^^

1 more veteran here ^^ Furiousb1tch/Timber <3
Old 05/11/2016, 11:13   #214

Well I don't really have a 'team' if you mean 'a group of people who devotes equal time/effort on a certain project' by that. There's wimpin who I ask about some ingame stuff who also playtests certain stuff but that's pretty much all. Skills and their stats are exactly same as they were in april 2013, 6-7 months into ep8. I wouldn't mind doing something specific but doing something like that for 12 classes is a bit too much. Besides you'll be able to see them for yourselves in 2 weeks time.
Old 05/11/2016, 12:23   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drinx666 View Post
and why not single slot? these different ways to increase the number of slot or put rank in cap (example) or these ****, will ke ep the server like justac, where you need 10 minutes to finish a single pvp (1 vs 1)...
Bro i too want only 1 slot uniques and not all this webzen/justac **** in general , thing is most of the playerbase we have here want only that, so if we dont put those, we wont have players.U saw how classic AL went.
Old 05/11/2016, 13:10   #216

Marocco Where is ur point? Classic AL wasnt with extreme uniques. PPl quit with normal uniques
Old 05/11/2016, 13:12   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sircryalot View Post
Marocco Where is ur point? Classic AL wasnt with extreme uniques. PPl quit with normal uniques
I think my point was quite clear.

I want 1 slot uniques and generally what an epi3 server has and not all that epi7 epi8 stuff, but i understand that the players we have now dont want that, so i will accept them if it means bringing more players to the server.
Old 05/11/2016, 13:13   #218

But you can't have Epi 3 content when its Epi 8
And my question was especially for the Classic AL part, cuz u said it like there were 3/3 Farens etc.
But nvm bro
Old 05/11/2016, 14:21   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sircryalot View Post
But you can't have Epi 3 content when its Epi 8
And my question was especially for the Classic AL part, cuz u said it like there were 3/3 Farens etc.
But nvm bro
I never said there were farens in classic lolz.

By the way osy please make uniques unbound, its rly anoying if u want to trade a unique to a friend or something so he can lv up, we got realms and other stuff that are bound i think its enough.

Or create an expensive cc item that ill make 1 bound item to unbound for ever.
Old 05/11/2016, 15:28   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
Well I don't really have a 'team' if you mean 'a group of people who devotes equal time/effort on a certain project' by that. There's wimpin who I ask about some ingame stuff who also playtests certain stuff but that's pretty much all. Skills and their stats are exactly same as they were in april 2013, 6-7 months into ep8. I wouldn't mind doing something specific but doing something like that for 12 classes is a bit too much. Besides you'll be able to see them for yourselves in 2 weeks time.
Put price for combies same as was in webzen. In my opinion it would be great. Also i hope that Signature of glory won't be too expensive.
Old 05/11/2016, 16:39   #221

I saw too many suggestions from you guys, and i liked a couple of them, anyway like Osy said, we need wait until the server start, after see the mainly bugs or something like that we can return to discuss this. Furthermore, i guess the first thread (after tests) needs be about the uniques slots/premium/gold ticket, because if we don't take care these stuffs will probably ruin the server.

By the way, 2 things that made people from Classic Al quit were: Too hard (at the beginning) and no support from justac staff.

So, i'm in for sure... You have a nice project mate and you show interest to keep working on it. Like this, with this content people will be able to do pvp in everywhere and you just need administrate it (i know, its not easy at all ).

Best regards,

Arcano.

*And yeah, i'm hyped like everybody *-*
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2016, 16:39   #222

All you guys talking about uniques, refining and slots, and with a 150% drop chance itll take ages to get even 1.
And thats how it should be.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2016, 17:22   #223

i want test it too ! , write my name in wish list.
Old 05/11/2016, 18:58   #224

OMG :O
i wait :3
Old 05/11/2016, 18:58   #225

can`t wait to play !! <3
Closed Thread