Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


New Private Server for Archlord

Closed Thread
 
Old 03/18/2016, 20:52   #106
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,457
Received Thanks: 332
Another small feedback from me here.

He got 2 Gms which actually doesn't even play the Game (haven't seen any of them online since their promotion).
Forum Lacks sub-forums and active Moderators. Game gets less updated as before (like 1 patch per 2 weeks if lucky).
The majority of the players left - at evening mostly 3 people are online at max. 5, split into 2 Guilds. The GeminiStorm guild and Triumph, the 2nd tries to pk even low lvls in asylum to slow down their lvling speed, kinda douchy move but hey what do you expect from hungarians/romanians? They have always been like this. The Aids of Archlord. They came with 92+ ranger to pk lvl 44 ele without uniques since their crappy Archer (Nogicune) couldn't kill me, even tried to pull bosses (Reckles and the vampire one) on me and still got oneshotted. Sad. Now my ele hit lvl 96 and Triumph guys came begging for realms drops...do you guys really want to play with that kinda playerbase?



CrAcKSHoT is offline  
Old 03/19/2016, 03:20   #107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 155
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
Another small feedback from me here.

He got 2 Gms which actually doesn't even play the Game (haven't seen any of them online since their promotion).
Forum Lacks sub-forums and active Moderators. Game gets less updated as before (like 1 patch per 2 weeks if lucky).
The majority of the players left - at evening mostly 3 people are online at max. 5, split into 2 Guilds. The GeminiStorm guild and Triumph, the 2nd tries to pk even low lvls in asylum to slow down their lvling speed, kinda douchy move but hey what do you expect from hungarians/romanians? They have always been like this. The Aids of Archlord. They came with 92+ ranger to pk lvl 44 ele without uniques since their crappy Archer (Nogicune) couldn't kill me, even tried to pull bosses (Reckles and the vampire one) on me and still got oneshotted. Sad. Now my ele hit lvl 96 and Triumph guys came begging for realms drops...do you guys really want to play with that kinda playerbase?

uhm uhm but, you still check on them.. login, ect.... tell everybody not to play yet u still give them attention .-. JS


alfonsogarc is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2016, 20:39   #108
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,457
Received Thanks: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsogarc View Post
uhm uhm but, you still check on them.. login, ect.... tell everybody not to play yet u still give them attention .-. JS
I logged in 2 days ago just out of curiosity, to see if some1 still plays or the maggots left. I mean you can get lvl 99 in one day without a problem, but the no life pk's & bugs/glitches will ruin the whole immersion again. Despite i would prefer an empty server more than filled with gispy no lifers (Triumph / FromHell).
CrAcKSHoT is offline  
Old 03/20/2016, 15:19   #109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 510
Received Thanks: 62
nicht zu vergessen, dass die perma am pzn boss campen Am Balancing muss der Admin auch noch viel tun.. meinen Hunter mit 11khp 93% evade und 90% SB zerlegt eine Mage in 10 Sekunden ;D


Fir3andIc3 is offline  
Old 03/20/2016, 18:33   #110
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,457
Received Thanks: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3andIc3 View Post
nicht zu vergessen, dass die perma am pzn boss campen Am Balancing muss der Admin auch noch viel tun.. meinen Hunter mit 11khp 93% evade und 90% SB zerlegt eine Mage in 10 Sekunden ;D
Mage und Knight sind lächerlich op, die restlichen Klassen braucht man nichtmal anfangen zu spielen.
CrAcKSHoT is offline  
Old 03/30/2016, 20:12   #111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 7
i love all time xcrash DD
kimiko95 is offline  
Old 03/31/2016, 22:25   #112
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 913
Received Thanks: 362
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
Mage und Knight sind lächerlich op, die restlichen Klassen braucht man nichtmal anfangen zu spielen.

zockst du den mist immer noch ?

komm lieber mal mit black Division Daddeln
Haribomatix is offline  
Old 03/31/2016, 23:40   #113
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,457
Received Thanks: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haribomatix View Post
zockst du den mist immer noch ?

komm lieber mal mit black Division Daddeln
Ne zokk das nichtmehr, ist mega trocken. Nur pk affen, der Admin fixt nix - selbst wenn man Ihm ne Liste gibt. Er stellt dann lieber 6 GMs ein wobei 1 völlig reichen würde. Aber ok, machen wa halt nen GM server... Skills mega verranzt, alte bugs und son **** immernoch net gefixt. Lohnt kein Stück, zudem er nicht auf mich hört kann er sein kack alleine machen.
CrAcKSHoT is offline  
Old 04/15/2016, 14:07   #114
 
elite*gold: 60
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,457
Received Thanks: 332
Server is closed. Can some Mod lock this thread?
CrAcKSHoT is offline  
Old 10/17/2016, 20:28   #115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Website is Offline i think Server too.
Papapostolou is offline  
Old 10/18/2016, 11:19   #116

 
elite*gold: 900
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,048
Received Thanks: 890
In case the server reopens or anything similar happens, feel free to contact me for reopening the thread.

#closed


Destrox is offline  
Closed Thread



« Superbot For W3bzen AL...(PART 2) | Archlord (Justac) - Free Great Potions »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.