Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Webzen EP7: Ascent from Hell Client

Discussion on [Request] Webzen EP7: Ascent from Hell Client within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/29/2017, 15:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
i think you got some problems dude look on baidu,123 forums,vietnamese forums and so on there are public but need to pay for them with korean/china forum gold...thats because you need vip account..12sky1 has same problem 2 years ago when a guy bought them and shared them on all eu/na forums ..learn to research.china has the latest serverfiles and why?because they got the source of emu!!
Are you talking abouth this one?

its a bust,dont worry,i have an account and i did payed also 10 gold to get acces to the download link.Its just a setup of old files within VM
Old 01/30/2017, 16:32   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by raduelvis1 View Post
Are you talking abouth this one?

its a bust,dont worry,i have an account and i did payed also 10 gold to get acces to the download link.Its just a setup of old files within VM
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2017, 12:18   #33

There are a alot of links for the old files and wasnt that website,its about 123Archlord topic,they started to sell episode 7 serverfiles and after this they deleted the topic....i`m out from archlord pservers for 3-4 years..i`m just playing now 123Archlord...so have fun mates .Peoples /w me and send me links but they are the old ones.The reputation of my servers was fked up because i didnt got any chance to fix all bugs,everytime with the old serverfiles when you try to fix 1 bug appears 2 or 3 and so on,i didnt got a team because i wanted to do my job without stressing others fixing bugs and problems...files are not maleable ...thats why an open source serverfiles or latest episode it can be a "+" for this community,...archlord its almost dead...and this is sad...was and its a nice game in my opinion....have something that makes you play without looking at clock....

Peace mates..u2 old "friend" @