Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupen by AL WEBZEN

Discussion on Dupen by AL WEBZEN within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Question Dupen by AL WEBZEN

hey guys, do you know how i can dupe stones and e.t.c ? by codemaster i can dupe with the post but know it doesen´t work! Please help me!

hey juns, weiß jemadn von euch wie man steine und e.t.c dupen kann? Bei codemaster ging es mit der post ber jetzt geht es nicht mehr! Bitte hilft mir!!
Old 11/30/2009, 21:43   #2

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
#close please
Old 11/30/2009, 21:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
Stop asking about duping!
Play fair as far as it's possible and don't start to ruin the game again with such questions...

Hör auf über Dupen nachzufragen!
Spiele fair, so weit, wie es möglich ist und fange nicht mit solchen Fragen wieder an das Spiel damit zu zerstören...

Further hackz and cheats will come but don't provocate it...
Old 12/01/2009, 04:15   #4

lol...my reply was deleted...

sheesh all i did was brag bout ym gold n stones a lil...
Old 12/01/2009, 09:17   #5

elite*gold: 20
well people say there are ways to do it but if there is then it hasnt been released or anything, just how people claim they can still glitch etc, but its all just bullshit imo

EDIT: prove it, or you cant do it
Old 12/01/2009, 21:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faintedcombat View Post
well people say there are ways to do it but if there is then it hasnt been released or anything, just how people claim they can still glitch etc, but its all just bullshit imo

u jealous dude make's me smile every day.
Old 12/01/2009, 22:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr1nt3r View Post
Stop asking about duping!
Play fair as far as it's possible and don't start to ruin the game again with such questions...

Hör auf über Dupen nachzufragen!
Spiele fair, so weit, wie es möglich ist und fange nicht mit solchen Fragen wieder an das Spiel damit zu zerstören...

Further hackz and cheats will come but don't provocate it...
wenn du nicht cheaten willst, was machs du dan noch hier ?
Old 12/01/2009, 22:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicPwnage! View Post
u jealous dude make's me smile every day.
Please state clearly where I have made a post showing any sign of jealousy? Id go into a arguement of why I would never have a reason to be jealous, but hey your not even worth it

EDIT: Kinda freaky how i make you smile everyday :S.. please stop that?
Old 12/02/2009, 18:14   #9

Quote:
Please state clearly where I have made a post showing any sign of jealousy? Id go into a arguement of why I would never have a reason to be jealous, but hey your not even worth it

EDIT: Kinda freaky how i make you smile everyday :S.. please stop that?
well, u tell every1 to proove that he can dupe. why u dont just trust them?
i think u say that, cuz u cant dupe and so u r jealous. just see what u postet:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faintedcombat

its not bullsht, it works. k, nub?
Old 12/02/2009, 19:01   #10

Well first of all jst to make this really obvious to you, i do not even play the game, so no i dont feel jealous, even if you did know how to dupe i wouldnt give two flying *****,, what i posted and have posted everytime someone says they can dupe is prove it for a obvious reason which your sorry little brain obviously isnt capable of thinking of!

Ever crossed your mind its cus those people are trying to sell the dupe method but cant proove to anyone that they can do it!? **** your trust this is a forum and i wanna see proof or ill ruin you selling it or if you dont wanna sell it but claim you can do it, then i call bullshit unless you can back up those words with proof

If you cant back up your meaningless words with proof then gtfo k nub? so gimme some proof or your jst another little troll trying to get some attention on a forum by saying you can dupe and glitch when you cant

kkthnxbai have a nice day... or not

PS: Now your probably gonna come up with the lame reply saying "I dont need to proove anything"

My reply to this is:

No you dont have to prove ****, but if your gona claim you can do this and that on this forum and cant back it up then i call you out for talkin bullshit.. simple as that

Now go back to playing your game mr epicfail
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2009, 19:41   #11

Quote:
Well first of all jst to make this really obvious to you, i do not even play the game, so no i dont feel jealous, even if you did know how to dupe i wouldnt give two flying *****,, what i posted and have posted everytime someone says they can dupe is prove it for a obvious reason which your sorry little brain obviously isnt capable of thinking of!

Ever crossed your mind its cus those people are trying to sell the dupe method but cant proove to anyone that they can do it!? **** your trust this is a forum and i wanna see proof or ill ruin you selling it or if you dont wanna sell it but claim you can do it, then i call bullshit unless you can back up those words with proof

If you cant back up your meaningless words with proof then gtfo k nub? so gimme some proof or your jst another little troll trying to get some attention on a forum by saying you can dupe and glitch when you cant

kkthnxbai have a nice day... or not

PS: Now your probably gonna come up with the lame reply saying "I dont need to proove anything"

My reply to this is:

No you dont have to prove ****, but if your gona claim you can do this and that on this forum and cant back it up then i call you out for talkin bullshit.. simple as that

Now go back to playing your game mr epicfail
why u write a roman, in a forum, from a game, that u dont play anymore?
Old 12/02/2009, 19:50   #12

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
~closed~
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread