Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Webzen chantra cheats and other..

Discussion on Webzen chantra cheats and other.. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/22/2009, 13:13   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnoreMe View Post
he did a lot of useful replies.. most of his what u call spamming does help.. ofc hes gonna make fun of stupid threads with replies that are funny.. if u are taking this forum too serious than its not his or anyone elses prob.. it jst might be urs
All i can say is... RAWR!!!
Old 11/23/2009, 15:14   #17

haha, bite me^^

90% of his posts last few weeks were rubish, be honest.

i can post them all here, but then again, it would require a few pages..
Old 11/23/2009, 15:23   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbb View Post
haha, bite me^^

90% of his posts last few weeks were rubish, be honest.

i can post them all here, but then again, it would require a few pages..
Yea, but 90% of the stuff people posted here was rubbish anyway, so i posted rubbish in threads of rubbish

the other 10% of the posts i made were in posts where a proper answer was deserved

So to sum up, i posted spam in threads that deserve to get spammed If the mods got a problem with this they can come clean up this section, cus its needed

if you guys got a problem with what im doing.. then, well, i couldnt care less deal with it
Old 11/23/2009, 15:31   #19

ok, there u got a point, but as senior member u should be an example in my eyes, and yes we def. need a mod
Old 11/23/2009, 15:35   #20

if i have to be the a**hole on this forum, to try get that then im fine with it i like this forum, i can come on here and get some nice info etc for a game i want to play or for a game i used to play like AL but that ppl can come on here and post a useless thread about nothing, or a keylogger or something of that sort and that thread being reported, spammed the **** out of for numerous days, and nothing was done, then that sucks, especially when there is people working hard, spending their leisure time building bots for others.

So lets just hope the mods one day realise how much of a mess this forum is, instead of banning people for doing double posts... thats just so riduculous to me.

Hope i explained it well enough

EDIT: Its not our job to clean up this forum and tell people its a keylogger, its our job to report it and then the mods should clean it, but its absolutly not working this way at all atm
Old 11/25/2009, 17:01   #21

well, i could aply for mod, i regularly check these forums, but then again, i dont meet the thanks req.(need more)
Old 11/25/2009, 19:28   #22

To apply for mod u need premium and to have no infractions or something like that.. oh well

EDIT: Am i hallucinating or did the Mod remove a thread today, that someone posted :O WOW HOW AMAZING!!!
Old 11/26/2009, 11:49   #23

wow, 1 done.

299 to go..

yeah, it sucks, i got 1 interfraction couse i told emme: he will whip u silly and fck u stupid(song from paul elstak).
among other things
Old 11/26/2009, 12:16   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbb View Post
wow, 1 done.

299 to go..

yeah, it sucks, i got 1 interfraction couse i told emme: he will whip u silly and fck u stupid(song from paul elstak).
among other things
Yea someone made a thread with a "bot" that him and his friends made, which "ofcourse" could also dupe he even made a scan for it and claimed it was clean, Look on forums a few hrs later and that thread is gone... OH WHAT A SUPRISE right?

Yea, i got way too many too already on my last warning hehe oh well. i had 2 but then 1 expired, then i had only one which was expiring on the 01/12, but jst recently got a 2nd one and was warned next time i get perma ban.. so on my best behaviour now ^^