We didnt finished the forum because we didnt get enought time,and the website needs some improvements..thats all..sorry but i will keep you updated.Ps: i dont like racism,criticism,things like that.I prefer to get a question and give a simple reply.Peace.
First time when i announced the oppening i got some problems with the hosting and taked some time to solve them.I will keep you updated.
@archlordep1 I think it's only natural for people to criticize if you keep making promises you cannot keep. It's been more than a day, where's the website ? Where is the forum ? Instead of giving proper reasons you're trying to attack people who criticize. I'm sure you'll make a great admin with this attitude.
@Fleau whats your problem dear?You act more like a kid...stop be like this..try to be friendly..and help us:P
It's just a bit of acid humor, but must say that it is your fault a little bit ^^.
you announce in advance too ^^.
but I'm working on that a bit of imagination for you, I promise I'll stop and good luck ...
Hey Feldunost, long time no see
wanna create a episode 1 Archlord server?
you earned 2k€ last time why not do it again?
700, man, for 2 years, was not money *****.
Why not ... problem is that current emulator.
Need some Devs.
Creating game from another engine isn't bad thing, but current modeling and animations aren't easy to import and boring work.
Better task is to get involved into the server side development ... but with new engine and that requires to be able to decode packets and read what is said between client / server.
700, man, for 2 years, was not money *****.
Why not ... problem is that current emulator.
Need some Devs.
Creating game from another engine isn't bad thing, but current modeling and animations aren't easy to import and boring work.
Better task is to get involved into the server side development ... but with new engine and that requires to be able to decode packets and read what is said between client / server.
I was abled to find the encoding function in disassembly code. When i set a breakpoint before the call it clearly shows the username and password i entered and after function call final packet turns into some gibberish. I'd try to reverse engineer said function but that function is linked to many other functions so it'd take quite some time and better assembly skills. If anyone here is capable of such task it'd be a milestone for archlord emulator development. But even after being able to encode/decode packets there're tons of work to do. But once you're abled to encode/decode packets you're abled to create an emulator for any episode client you want with the possibility of better performance/stability(unless each client has it's own unique packet protocol which i really doubt since they used the same decryption key for all clients).