Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

someone make archlord pserver

Discussion on someone make archlord pserver within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/23/2015, 21:46   #16

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by hm... View Post
are you not bored to lie every post you do?
Be careful the trust-police came through.

/on topic

Do i honestly need to repeat myself all over again? Believe it or don't, i actually don't care at all - since AL is a dead Game (thanks to gayzen), i'd rather spent my time in work, with my wife or anything else, except teaching lower minded creatures how to use their brain which they obviously haven't used yet.
Old 04/25/2015, 02:06   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post

/on topic

Do i honestly need to repeat myself all over again? Believe it or don't, i actually don't care at all - since AL is a dead Game (thanks to gayzen), i'd rather spent my time in work, with my wife or anything else, except teaching lower minded creatures how to use their brain which they obviously haven't used yet.
STOP LIE OMFG
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2015, 08:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hm... View Post
STOP LIE OMFG

Big LOL: 20k us dollars for buggy files.
Stop selling wind and usb key encrypted and secure more nobody believe.
Even the server Creation tutorial is stone dead ^^
Justac going to get a little more money and it will be finished because it's over ^^
PS: If someone Webzen train times on this forum: pm me to discuss real files ... then Skype...
Old 04/25/2015, 13:00   #19

Quote:
20k usd for ep3 files. Not sure about HH 'n shit.
Wouldn't recommend anyone to open up a server since alot retards will report it to webzen &/or webzen involved pserver (*cough* justac) - maybe even cm. Trying to get it closed - had my experience with that tho..in addition the lower minded al community won't back any pserver admin up - they will bring him down with spamming & flaming, which decreases the motivation to run or even set one up.
Funny because you are one of them.

Quote:
Be careful the trust-police came through.

/on topic

I have no idea how the heal you can write so much bullshit and don't be even ashamed by yourself. I don't know, but maybe I'm the only one on this thread who knows you and knows how you speak with someone. I can clearly remember you being in the same TS as I was. The bullshit you talked was so intense that i HAD TO mute you most of the times because you had no fcking idea about what you was talking.