Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Program? or Keyboard?

Discussion on Program? or Keyboard? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Program? or Keyboard?

Hey guys so my question to you guys: does anyone know what keyboard/program is there that locks Macro on specific Game client? like i could leave game minimized and it would still kill monsters ingame, would not use my keyboard.For example sir '' ACE-ppc '' had his bot so good that if i was to run 2 game clients i could even choose on witch game client i want to run it and i could minimise it and go on web while it still kills monsters ingame.

So basicly i got Razer Black widow keyboard using Synapse 2.0 macro but it only kills monsters if the game client is opened, if i minimize game client it just stops and macro goes on but it goes everywhere where i go :/

I guess to be simplier how can i make my Razer Black widow keyboard Macro lock to a game Client so i could minimize and it would still kill monsters inside? i heard Logitech keyboards [ not sure what models ] has thouse options.

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
kamufle görme programı yada otomatik kitlenen program varmı
07/10/2019 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
Merhaba arkdaşlar sizden bir rıcam olcak darkorbite kamufle görme programı yada otomatik kitlenen program varmı varsa lütfen verin çunki iç savaşımız var adamlar bizi işaretliyor teşekurler kamufle görmede olursa iyi olur.
WTT: Keyboard with Cherry MX Red switches to keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches
08/16/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
As the title already says, i am looking to trade my Qpad MK50 keyboard with Cherry MX Red switches to some other mechanical keyboard with Blue switches. I may also give a bit of money, if your keyboard is more expensive.
[C++] Get and save whole Keyboard (Text) Input without Keyboard Hook
03/24/2012 - Coding Tutorials - 1 Replies
Credits: me (silentchris) Alright, this shit will work with ALL Keyboards :) And you wont need to use a Keyboard Hook, which is, btw., gettin detected by some Anticheats ;) // Gets the current pressed key by looping thru all fkin vKey Codes DWORD FetchKeyCode( ) { DWORD i = 0x00; DWORD ret = 0x00;