Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>ARCHLORD WEBZEN PROBLEM<

Discussion on >ARCHLORD WEBZEN PROBLEM< within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
>ARCHLORD WEBZEN PROBLEM<

Eng:
I have some problem with Archlord...i go on Archlord`s page and i clik on Start Game but nothing happen! If u dont understand watch this video!!
Pls help me!

Hrv: Imam jedan problem sa Archlordom...idem na Archlordovu stranicu i stisnem Pokreni Igru..ali nista se ne događa! Dode do nProtect Gameguard i nista dalje...

Molim vas pomognite!
Old 10/17/2009, 12:15   #2

maybe your gameguard get blocked by your firewall/anti virus so you should maybe try to "unlock" gameguard and archlord at your firewall

or you just have to wait a bit longer maybe because your computer isnt that fast and webzen archlord needs more time to start than the cm version (on my computer);P
Old 10/17/2009, 12:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Shark_ View Post
maybe your gameguard get blocked by your firewall/anti virus so you should maybe try to "unlock" gameguard and archlord at your firewall

or you just have to wait a bit longer maybe because your computer isnt that fast and webzen archlord needs more time to start than the cm version (on my computer);P

How i can unlock i have NOD32??
Old 10/17/2009, 13:16   #4

i got same prob, it gets past GG and then nothing, and slowly my laptop just crashes lol
Old 10/17/2009, 22:56   #5

The same thing happened to me. I exited Game Guard then archlord wouldn't come on. So all I did was restart my comp and went on the archlord site and pressed START GAME and everything worked fine ( do not ever exit game guard )... hope that helps. Oh and you might need to turn off your fire wall so it can let Game Guard in. Btw on your vid, you have to wait a bit longer to start archlord. My computer is slow so it might take me a while
Old 10/17/2009, 22:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamabot View Post
i got same prob, it gets past GG and then nothing, and slowly my laptop just crashes lol
Mine crashes all the time too.. rofl