Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infos for WZ Bot devlopers

Discussion on Infos for WZ Bot devlopers within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/19/2009, 15:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
hey ace maby you know when the bot will be out on forum? thanx
Old 10/19/2009, 18:46   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE-ppc View Post
Sooo !!
Why do u slow down the development then ?

Before the release we need to get it working. My Bot is working but i work hard for the other developers to get her bot working. The only thing u do is cry.
So lets do our work and ull see that some of the bots are released.

Greez ACE
yeah but your bypass isn`t working ... it`s a good idea to make others work with you .. to make another bot... but this is a forum i am searching for FINISHED BOTS and not for Coding bots ...
Old 10/19/2009, 21:31   #18

Received Thanks: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by testacc123 View Post
yeah but your bypass isn`t working ... it`s a good idea to make others work with you .. to make another bot... but this is a forum i am searching for FINISHED BOTS and not for Coding bots ...
Then ill leave this forum now and look for an other forum for developers ... i dont know one but u sayd there are and ill find them then.

Good luck to all.

bb ACE
Old 10/20/2009, 02:19   #19

Quote:
Then ill leave this forum now and look for an other forum for developers ... i dont know one but u sayd there are and ill find them then.

Good luck to all.

bb ACE
Pfff attention ***** ! What your expecting we will do now, begging you to stay? Get your monkey *** out of here !
Old 10/20/2009, 13:37   #20

elite*gold: 20
Quote:

Good luck to all.

bb ACE
I liked the whole developing thing you were doin, but what are you like 5 years old? OMGAWD DRAMATIC EXIT FTW
Old 10/20/2009, 15:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviculae View Post
Yes I kwo that, but I couldn't just see that guy write something like that, asking for a bot for himself and not wanting to share. Not a good way.

and as I said before, thnx to you, I hope someone will release a bot soon.

Clav
HEY.. il have you kno all the bots i use are written mainly by me.. in some cases i have partnered with others to make it better ..THAT IS NOT LEACHING. i do not want his bot.. i want his help.. THAT IS NOT LEACHING.
firstly i am entitled to my own view.. SECOND what developers do with there program is compleatly up to them.. i was prepared to release my CMbot free that did pretty much most things on the game. including returning to the exact location of farming.. but i was held up and couldnt release it in time..

the main reason i stated do not post full bot is leachers... why are they a main problem... more they are .. the quicker wZ will tag on and patch it. and were back at squere 1.
BUT
that is my opinion .. im entitled to it.. but AGAIN it doesnt mean i will follow it

i thank you for the thanks.. and i hope you can see what i try to explain..
and .. along keeping the bot to myself.. even if i dont release the fullblown production.. i will release a public version with the vital bot functions (not all the fancy stuff) until we have found multiple or a permantnt way to get bots on webzen

thankyou /sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by testacc123 View Post
im sorry .. but saying that means. that .. this is a forum for finished products.

including finished ways to gt multi client
finished ways to get dupe
finished best bot

i belive that elite pvpers are here to help others. weather it to meke gameplay easier or to help others make things to make gameplay easier.

without (inproduction) threads we wouldnt have half the things here.
by helping others we make things better and stronger .. and help conqour problems..

yes it would be nice to have a finished bot.. but they dont grow on trees.

threads like this help developers cometogether in a comfterble enviroment were they can help eachother. without threads like this and help on these forums.. i myself wouldnt be as far as i am in getting my bot to work on webzen. and i belive the same applies to others.

it also allows Indipendent devs to look at other pples attempts to save time or to try a different approach

Quote:

Good luck to all.

bb ACE
i hope you only said this in jest .. and that you havent left

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicenewplayer View Post
Pfff attention whore ! What your expecting we will do now, begging you to stay? Get your monkey ass out of here !
ok im sorry .. grow up.

this guy has a possible way to get bots on webzen. and to be honest i would have put the same as he did in reply.. dramatic as you say .. i dont care.. he in my eyes is vital to success and if you havent realised that.
if this is how you are going to be about it.. then you dont deserve a bot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

back to topic.. still working on it.. began producing a bot in different coding languages .. to see wich work

p.s sorry for the long post
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/20/2009, 17:54   #22

Ok it goes like this:

1. If you got a working webzen bot, share it.

2. If you got a working webzen bot but don't want to share it, shut your mouth about it.

Done, noone will bother you !

But don't act like: "Haha i got a working bot, i won't share but you know what guys i will give you some hints so you can create one yourself." Wow thank you for that one. Why don't you come to my house, make yourself at home and marry my sister ?!
Old 10/20/2009, 18:32   #23

Thumbs up

Quote:
Ok it goes like this:

2. If you got a working webzen bot but don't want to share it, shut your mouth about it.

But don't act like: "Haha i got a working bot, i won't share but you know what guys i will give you some hints so you can create one yourself." Wow thank you for that one. Why don't you come to my house, make yourself at home and marry my sister ?!
I just can say: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 10/21/2009, 01:44   #24

Quote:
Ok it goes like this:

stfu .. not needed.. since you clearly have not read everything in this thread.
again .. i state what i have said befor .. grow up.. and stop acting like a spoiled brat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

to everyone else... think we cracked it. started implimenting into smaller bots. gonna compleate tomorrow. and if it works perfectly .. start on the better ones.. then. will release working bots.

... then maybee fat little nerds like the guy above might appreciate something in there life other than the twinky storage in there fridge
Old 10/21/2009, 02:39   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityBoT View Post
again .. i state what i have said befor .. grow up.. and stop acting like a spoiled brat.

to everyone else... think we cracked it. started implimenting into smaller bots. gonna compleate tomorrow. and if it works perfectly .. start on the better ones.. then. will release working bots.

... then maybee fat little nerds like the guy above might appreciate something in there life other than the twinky storage in there fridge
Owned.
Old 10/21/2009, 03:37   #26

Quote:

Hey, no need to insult testacc123 just because he's laughing about my true comedy talent. We don't know if he is a fat little nerd. Probably never will unless he posts some pic's of his little monkey face !

Furthermore stop ******** around here, get your head out of Ace's *** and bring a working bot. Holey foley it can't be that hard.
Old 10/21/2009, 12:59   #27

Quote:
Hey, no need to insult testacc123 just because he's laughing about my true comedy talent. We don't know if he is a fat little nerd. Probably never will unless he posts some pic's of his little monkey face !

Furthermore stop ******** around here, get your head out of Ace's *** and bring a working bot. Holey foley it can't be that hard.
stfu and ... your momma never told you "don`t speak if you mouth is full" so take out my ***** and then speak

//Edit: and stop talking bullshit
Old 10/21/2009, 14:11   #28

Quote:

if its that easy .. you do it
Old 10/21/2009, 16:19   #29

Quote:
if its that easy .. you do it
maybe people on this forum really don't deserve the bot???
most of them just swearing and nothing else...

to all you kids who just shouting "give me the bot or shut up" - maybe it's time to grow up?

p.s. I don't care if you kids disagree
Old 10/21/2009, 16:47   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by botas12 View Post
maybe people on this forum really don't deserve the bot???
most of them just swearing and nothing else...

to all you kids who just shouting "give me the bot or shut up" - maybe it's time to grow up?

p.s. I don't care if you kids disagree
Hey "botass12",

please don't post here unless you can add something usefull.

This tread is about bot developing and me and my friends are sharing some thoughts and informations about that.

But noone here in this forum, or elsewhere on this planet, needs your stupid comments. Because i mean it is clearly for anyone, without a doubt, that you have no clue of programming whatsoever.

So feel free to get your monkey *** out of here !