Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Justac ini plox

Discussion on Justac ini plox within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Justac ini plox

I would like a ini with no cf Realms would be awesome anyone ?!?
Old 09/21/2014, 21:44   #2

justac.net
Old 09/28/2014, 14:13   #3

here you will find ini just pres what you want

Similar Threads Similar Threads
plox
02/28/2014 - Elsword - 4 Replies
I send you our original file data037.kom ... Please change it so that it is autokill mobs this link : http://s016.wyslijto.pl/download.php?fid=rmkgonub8 m
Help Plox?
07/04/2011 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
So I was looking into modding, and since I've never done it on mabi, I'd of course need to do a bit of research. Right now I'm starting with Alissa, but my issue is; I know you need a mod.txt, but I dont know what to put in it or how to format it. (Scuse my noobishness, I'm too new at it) So could I maybe get some help with it? Kthxbai? :(
need help plox
05/17/2011 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i got hacked and someone took my account after asking gamehi help me they asked me for account info from my original email i gave them everything but here is the catch they banned my account until i acces my email and send them the email confirmation but i dont remember my password and 2nd question ( dont remember how i spellt it) 6 years old email i dont use no more so my question is
little problem help plox :D
03/02/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
i have DL a some chineese hack for eternia dekaron! can some 1 explain me how to use it? it have some shineese simbols on left and on right!