If i try the script, nothing happens... It just pust the AL2 screen on top and that's it... Can anyone explain me what the problem is? How can i solve it? I'll use it to make other stuff, but can't seem to make it work on AL2.
If i try the script, nothing happens... It just pust the AL2 screen on top and that's it... Can anyone explain me what the problem is? How can i solve it? I'll use it to make other stuff, but can't seem to make it work on AL2.
Thanks in advance
i believe that the game is preventing the Sendkeys function, i will try to write an application in vb.net and compile it to x64 and see if i can make a simple macro...
EDIT:
For 64 bit users, in order to send keys to AL2, you have to run the application in a 64 bit build and as administrator..
Exactly what i noticed...that why it works sometimes and sometimes not i suppose... Stupid because even if you make a script, it won't work 100%.
What can cause this? If possible to bypass then it's 'easy' (huhuh) to programm a bot
it must be the XIGNCODE program that protects the game... I believe the only way to get a bot working will be to bypass, in which case, I have no clue where to begin, I'm still new at programming.
Anyways, I'm more focused on multiclient atm. as soon as I have a fix on that, I will focus more on macros, or more specifically sendkeys or sendmessage, because i need it too.
it must be the XIGNCODE program that protects the game... I believe the only way to get a bot working will be to bypass, in which case, I have no clue where to begin, I'm still new at programming.
Anyways, I'm more focused on multiclient atm. as soon as I have a fix on that, I will focus more on macros, or more specifically sendkeys or sendmessage, because i need it too.
I was already able to start the game without patcher. I think multiclient should not be that hard to do.. And no, I don't play the game, just saved my name.
I was already able to start the game without patcher. I think multiclient should not be that hard to do.. And no, I don't play the game, just saved my name.
I was also able to start the game without patcher.. it was very simple actually, but then XIGNCODE will close all except one client.
Lol, using tutorials i've been messing with it too (Ollydbg etc). But it only ended up in reinstalling the entire thing over and over ^^. I wish i knew more about programming etc... but well not everyone can be good at everything. Interested in your advancements!
[Buying] i'll buy your sh** | big Crafting Mats buy-out | grosser Crafting Mats Ankauf 05/27/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 6 Replies You think it's garbage?
No! they are secret treasures
and i offer you all my e*Gold and PayPal (only "trusted" User) for it.
I'm looking for almost all craft materials.
write me what you have and we clarify the details.
(my online/trading times are: 19:00 - 22:00 MEZ)