Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

End of Archlord - questions

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
End of Archlord - questions

Hello guys.

I was playing AL since Dec '07 with some pauses. The last one was so pretty long I didnt even noticed that AL is no longer playable! That was a big suprise for me and I just wanted to know two things about what happend.

Is there any possibility to get my Compensation Amount? I was trying to use this page - - but nothing happens when I click Check Your Compenation Amount Button. And what really is that compensation thing anyways?

Do private servers, like Justac, own a latest game content from original game? I mean accounts with chars, equipment, gold and other stuff?

Ill be grateful for your answers guys.

TIA.

Old   #2

I wouldn't even bother looking for compensation from Webzen, probably more bad then good would happen of it but that's just my opinion, I'm not sure how there system works.

No JustAc does not synchronize your original characters from Webzen servers to this server. You have to start from scratch. I should say there is a good drop rate but it's been weird the last 2 weeks. Anyway best of luck.

Old   #3

So theres no chance to get any content from Webzen servers? All those new private servers are completely new games and start from zero?

Even if theres no chance to get my Compensation I still would like to know what was that?