Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

quick question. only need one answer

Discussion on quick question. only need one answer within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
quick question. only need one answer

like titalt says, i have a question. i would try and find out for myself but dont want to waste my time if its not possible. no need to ask beg in thread just a simple yes, IF YOU KNOW FOR 100% IT CAN BE DONE!

also, it needs to be done without a program...

BUT

is trading realm armor really possible? i can do a lot in this game and that is the only thing i cant do

last, if some 1 does know how. feel free to send me a pm with a lil tip. and i hope u all know by now im not a leecher n ****. any who

/thanks in advance!
Old 08/27/2009, 17:12   #2

There are alot of ppl who know it is possible.
Some of them even heard about a friend's friend who traded a realm armour.
But there is noone that can actualy do it.
I dont think it's possible because the game has some kind of database. Each item has an id and some attributes. One of this attributes is like "possessed"
If this "possessed" value is 1, item is possessed. If its 0, its not. This database is inside codemasters server & can not be changed. So we cant make possessed items unpossessed.
Only solution may be, (except hacking the server) that we trade armor but the server thinks we trade a normal item. How we do that, I dont know.
I have realm peaces in inventory, i tried everything I thought of, no solution.
Also, in chinese archlord you could glitch your armour and double its stats (+4 all skills from chestpiece) but I dont know how, and I dont know if its possible in our version. Again, I tried several ways I could think of, no success. (I think it has to do with blacksmith, and that fix about glitchin armors was that it cost nothing to repair them).
Old 08/27/2009, 18:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinq1 View Post
There are alot of ppl who know it is possible.
Some of them even heard about a friend's friend who traded a realm armour.
But there is noone that can actualy do it.
I dont think it's possible because the game has some kind of database. Each item has an id and some attributes. One of this attributes is like "possessed"
If this "possessed" value is 1, item is possessed. If its 0, its not. This database is inside codemasters server & can not be changed. So we cant make possessed items unpossessed.
Only solution may be, (except hacking the server) that we trade armor but the server thinks we trade a normal item. How we do that, I dont know.
I have realm peaces in inventory, i tried everything I thought of, no solution.
Also, in chinese archlord you could glitch your armour and double its stats (+4 all skills from chestpiece) but I dont know how, and I dont know if its possible in our version. Again, I tried several ways I could think of, no success. (I think it has to do with blacksmith, and that fix about glitchin armors was that it cost nothing to repair them).
ppl saying, "my friend traded realm armor" is just a bunch of bs n rumors passed around.

i just want to know if it is possible so i do not waste my time trying. i mean, i have a few ideas in my head but have yet to attempt them. thougt of things possible without a program and something with (forget programs name atm) to freeze some numbers on items. but, well...

it would be nice
Old 08/27/2009, 18:13   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinq1 View Post
same thought here, if there is a program thats sends another item id, them the item ur trading, it would be possible couse the server thinks that ur just trading a regular acount, but that means: change the send item's ID..

i know there are item codes for all the items, but dono how to trick the server..
Old 08/27/2009, 19:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbb View Post
same thought here, if there is a program thats sends another item id, them the item ur trading, it would be possible couse the server thinks that ur just trading a regular acount, but that means: change the send item's ID..

i know there are item codes for all the items, but dono how to trick the server..
google ftw? maybe u can put some things together about that kind of stuff from people doing it on other games or sumthing. BUT i may have an idea on how to do it...

it works almost like the code from another game that you have to change to be able to do sumthing.

i can test it if sum 1 can find out the codes. i just need to download and figure a couple of things out.

best option would be to get an item code for lightning or ice sorcerer chest
Old 08/27/2009, 22:04   #6

elite*gold: 20
here:

and i think we should look into games with similar game engines..

edit:

quoted emme:I would probably use C++ or C#, most likely C#. Firstly, I would make my console application connect to the server/client, which isn't hard AT ALL. Then I would code so my program receives information from the server, sent information to the client for an example. From there, everything will go like a dance, very, very easy.

also interresting to read:
Old 08/28/2009, 11:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbb View Post
here:

and i think we should look into games with similar game engines..

edit:

quoted emme:I would probably use C++ or C#, most likely C#. Firstly, I would make my console application connect to the server/client, which isn't hard AT ALL. Then I would code so my program receives information from the server, sent information to the client for an example. From there, everything will go like a dance, very, very easy.

also interresting to read:
hmm, i know just a little about programming. i culd read up on it since i did have a class on it and come up with something.

i may try n get in contact wit emme to see if he wants to point me in the right direction n give me a lil more help since this wont ruin game for every one..

p.s. newbb u got xfire?