Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Justa GameGuard Bypass

Discussion on Justa GameGuard Bypass within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/21/2014, 14:51   #16

elite*gold: 11
i played archlord since codemasters and even befor i found out about epvper
for a long time so dont tell me it wasnt thier own fault... what i just sayed?! dont try to be moralish or something at here omfg !!! if you found out about elitepvpers/forum/archlord than you had search

A: for a working not detected yet bot that is not a virus
B: a working way to cheat with or without tools that are not virus
C: cause you want to sell or trade your stuff safe

and don't tell me iam wrong

other mmos that are way older with less publishers got problems with cheats and that stuff too but gained over the years way more active ppl since they work constant at patches and the gameplay for the cash they got from the players...

most or mabe all the non tool based dupes glitches and ingame ways to cheats are discoverd by the korean players at thier version way befor we got the patchversion they played over there... and even if its not the case they knew about em and for what reason ever they decided to fix it way to late

for that amount of cash they got over the years with wc they didnt do much in my opinion... like if you report bot users so they could ban them for 2 weeks or more... ticket support in 1 or 2 days or active gms ingame??? all the events we got back then and weekly patches and i not talk about exp boost or something... did you guys remeber the arena fight tournaments and that kinda stuff? or when the archlords made thier own like mount races etc??

over the years it turned out to be a pay to win game it was most of the time under the top 5 of most expensive f2p games just go look for yourself... when we played back then all you mabe used was your lens for your buffs, your lucky charm and the normal exp talisman and if you were lucky enough to get at least 1 blode ring after 2 weeks of farming and hard fights at the desert for a good spot or even better a freaking event ring than you was the king on the server...

edit: oh and befor i forget if you go and search for archlord 2 on google you will
be surprised since they repeat it again it looks like you had to buy special armors or something for wc so you can fight at sieges for be the archlord. also they already merged the servers in the early beta cause so much ppl left the game again... hmm wonder why...

just ask MoonelfMafia,Krython and seller87 how many times i raged about webzen
befor and after i stoped playing... i told em 10000 times the game is dead already
and will be closed after they got the last money outa the ppl to work at other projects
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/21/2014, 19:48   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexer123 View Post
i played archlord since codemasters and even befor i found out about epvper
for a long time so dont tell me it wasnt thier own fault... what i just sayed?! dont try to be moralish or something at here omfg !!! if you found out about elitepvpers/forum/archlord than you had search

A: for a working not detected yet bot that is not a virus
B: a working way to cheat with or without tools that are not virus
C: cause you want to sell or trade your stuff safe

and don't tell me iam wrong

other mmos that are way older with less publishers got problems with cheats and that stuff too but gained over the years way more active ppl since they work constant at patches and the gameplay for the cash they got from the players...

most or mabe all the non tool based dupes glitches and ingame ways to cheats are discoverd by the korean players at thier version way befor we got the patchversion they played over there... and even if its not the case they knew about em and for what reason ever they decided to fix it way to late

for that amount of cash they got over the years with wc they didnt do much in my opinion... like if you report bot users so they could ban them for 2 weeks or more... ticket support in 1 or 2 days or active gms ingame??? all the events we got back then and weekly patches and i not talk about exp boost or something... did you guys remeber the arena fight tournaments and that kinda stuff? or when the archlords made thier own like mount races etc??

over the years it turned out to be a pay to win game it was most of the time under the top 5 of most expensive f2p games just go look for yourself... when we played back then all you mabe used was your lens for your buffs, your lucky charm and the normal exp talisman and if you were lucky enough to get at least 1 blode ring after 2 weeks of farming and hard fights at the desert for a good spot or even better a freaking event ring than you was the king on the server...

edit: oh and befor i forget if you go and search for archlord 2 on google you will
be surprised since they repeat it again it looks like you had to buy special armors or something for wc so you can fight at sieges for be the archlord. also they already merged the servers in the early beta cause so much ppl left the game again... hmm wonder why...

just ask MoonelfMafia,Krython and seller87 how many times i raged about webzen
befor and after i stoped playing... i told em 10000 times the game is dead already
and will be closed after they got the last money outa the ppl to work at other projects
tl;dr
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/21/2014, 23:16   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aedroe View Post
Money rules the world. Better spend it in RL! Unless this game is your real life
Money is a tool to destroy people.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/22/2014, 15:12   #19

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by alplayers View Post
tl;dr
so why you made a complete quote?

eh i dont care about lazy a..holes like you so dont try to
be funny or something

if you had nothing to say in
this conversation than stfu and let the adults talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by botpet View Post
Money is a tool to destroy people.
so true... so sad
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2014, 09:54   #20

money over ******* !
#YOLO
#Swag
#Wimpdick
#OMG
#LOL
Old 01/23/2014, 14:32   #21

also any1 know how dupe stuffs , want to share??

make it easy to play Al. like cm time
Old 01/23/2014, 17:18   #22

elite*gold: 50
Try with ollydbg to ready alefclient.exe process where gg ask check then just nop it or root it to localhost ^^