Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AL] - Archlord PServer - File Sharing

Discussion on [AL] - Archlord PServer - File Sharing within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/30/2015, 11:16   #91

elite*gold: 0
Old 09/06/2015, 17:26   #92

Hey

Anyone can reupload these files on 4shared it say that these files are deleted

- Navicate Premium Enterprise v9.1.8

- Client (Based on Archlord-Online)

Old 02/26/2016, 22:00   #93

Chantra bag work?
Old 05/20/2016, 21:30   #94

UP
Old 05/21/2016, 21:01   #95

this server is easy to setup

you need to write some files new

skillconst
itemtemplate
and much more

use your brain and you can setup combo skills
- mine works

but i have no more time for new setups
Old 05/22/2016, 20:05   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by magierhauck View Post
this server is easy to setup

you need to write some files new

skillconst
itemtemplate
and much more

use your brain and you can setup combo skills
- mine works

but i have no more time for new setups
Poste here a video proof without get any crash

Please dont give false hope,you can't get combo skills working without getting xcrash every 2 mins,is simple the server files are based or the ep1 client that is to old for implement ep3+ features
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2016, 20:14   #97

Well you 'can' add combo skills without crashing but it's not worth since you can have 16 buffs/debuffs max in total.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2016, 20:55   #98

Well I've quit Classic-AL , Admin made Updates that made the game be so **** easy, and it was kinda sad for people that worked out their uniques&Realms the old school way...

Justac has a limitless potential, Latest content (Without Shrine) But it's a factory of Zombie-Players who plays just for the fact that they managed to have "OP" character there, There's only one funny thing .... Sieges. All other things is South Gate Dumb PvPs - Full Party buffed(With Heroics Included and Max ranks because how not... with that exp/drop rates)

PD : My respect to JUSTAC Admin because he's a man that really worked out his server , he loves archlord just like we do, but he needed a better tips about how 2 make a real good AL game.

I miss the Day by Day making your own character's Story , without having everything in one day, fighting for a spot, without 30k hp endless fight, thinking that tomorrow u will have a lot of things to do and that fun won't end so early, that u have to be better to help your friends or to be useful at Sieges... Good Old times...

It's hard to please Everyone, Some people want everything really fast, others want everlasting fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2016, 14:32   #99

Is there anyone who knows how to get Archlord's skills or at least the mount? I tried to add to a character as an item "Alcadia" or as skill etc but nothing. ITEMDATATABLE txt has a row with Alcadia (item id: 4559) but Itemtemplate doesn't contain any row...also I mixed webzen client with the working one and I got an updated (but little bugged) one. Works fine everything, server and client either, I can play with others on hamachi, made some changes but can't get Archlord skills.

I changed my charid to 1276, which is the Archlord but I think I need access to use them which is not granted with the archlord char. Anyone can help me how to get and use them?
Old 06/27/2016, 21:43   #100

It's slightly complicated since there're multiple files to edit. I did try and add a new mount(phoenix) and an archer combo skill back in september so I can try to give some tips. What I did wasn't exactly 'adding' but rather replacing an old mount/skill with a new model/animation/effect.

From what I can remember, you need to edit "charactertemplateanimation.ini", "CharacterTemplatePublic.ini" and "charactertemplateskill.ini". Also you need to add new models/textures/animations/effects to their respective container files(ex: ./Character/Animation/*). To put it simply, you need to edit these ini files with the new file names.

I recall it being a frustrating experience so unless it's an important thing for you I'd recommend not going for it.
Old 11/20/2016, 16:15   #101

Hi The file to download --> U_P_CreateAdminWeapons - ==> To Create Admin Weapons don't work anymore ... can help me with that ( new link ) ? Regards
Old 11/22/2016, 13:41   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSilva29 View Post
Hi The file to download --> U_P_CreateAdminWeapons - ==> To Create Admin Weapons don't work anymore ... can help me with that ( new link ) ? Regards
Hi,

Cordialy,

Ricks27
Old 11/23/2016, 01:29   #103

Thanks Ricks27
Old 01/18/2017, 21:26   #104

did anyone had an opportunity to fix the problem of max. 16 buffs/debuffs? I also created combo skills (complete new one without crash and without changing old skills), but the max. 16 buffs is the biggest problem of these files (that i have atm)
Old 01/18/2017, 22:21   #105

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grasshalm View Post
did anyone had an opportunity to fix the problem of max. 16 buffs/debuffs? I also created combo skills (complete new one without crash and without changing old skills), but the max. 16 buffs is the biggest problem of these files (that i have atm)
That's the biggest problem which all dev's got, there is no way to fix this with the ep 2 client/files.