Hello friends the new Archlord is Protectet by Gameguard and this is hard to bypass i have serch allone for a bypass but its very difficult. I hope some pro can help to find a bypass. Also i think the normal Archlord from CM will get Gameguard too with the new Patch.
I think we have a few options
- Make a single tool undetect (Rootkit Methood)
- Bypass Gameguard full (very hard)
- find a exploit in Gameguard
- relink Gameguard
but then you guys say again ( noy especially you guys, but some) that the economic will be mess up again, so nothing will be changed , and yes i dont play fair either xD
When I heard about this I saw my chance to screw them over again. Gameguard has a process called something I forgotten, so all you have to do is to create a new form app. (in any language, I prefer C#) , make it invisible, call it the same name as gameguard and make it do absolutely nothing, and you can run the client, therefore it's 'bypassed'.
When I heard about this I saw my chance to screw them over again. Gameguard has a process called something I forgotten, so all you have to do is to create a new form app. (in any language, I prefer C#) , make it invisible, call it the same name as gameguard and make it do absolutely nothing, and you can run the client, therefore it's 'bypassed'.
Is anyone willing to make a tutorial or guide or whatever for the ppl who want to play the game but are at the non support list of webzen?It would be appreciated i guess ...
for all the other nooobsss about proxies etc etc...
(me included)
When I heard about this I saw my chance to screw them over again. Gameguard has a process called something I forgotten, so all you have to do is to create a new form app. (in any language, I prefer C#) , make it invisible, call it the same name as gameguard and make it do absolutely nothing, and you can run the client, therefore it's 'bypassed'.
Owned
from times i was playing knight online the gameguard there was connecting with the client and trade information. if the client was not reciving info from the gameguard it was disconnecting after about 5 mins. hope its not gonna happen
from times i was playing knight online the gameguard there was connecting with the client and trade information. if the client was not reciving info from the gameguard it was disconnecting after about 5 mins. hope its not gonna happen
netstat -n , see to what address it sends the info to, and just make a junk info and send to same address
Webzen Gameguard 09/09/2009 - Archlord - 26 Replies Ive been looking at some gameguard killers and they attack to the game file and load it up, seeing as webzen doesnt start like that is it possible to kill theyre gameguard or not?
Archlord Webzen ( Sorry ) 09/03/2009 - Archlord - 23 Replies Hi Guys..
So, i downloaded the Archlord Webzen Client and installed it.
I saw that i need to use an proxy to login into the game BUT with the proxy my internet is very slow and i cant do anything with the proxy.
somebody know a proxy which have nice internet speed?
Pls help me . Thanks