Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Event in Archlord?

Discussion on Event in Archlord? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Event in Archlord?

Hey guys so i see alot of Monsters with Gold stars but they don't drop Scarps for me :/ what's the drop rate? anyone could tell me how to get em? Thanks!

Old 10/22/2013, 14:42   #2

100% drop chance, but if u r using janus xp there is no drop,nothing
Old 10/22/2013, 15:08   #3

sometimes with party don't drop too. or you take for yourself or u take from pet.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Archlord level up event - Bug
07/30/2012 - Archlord - 15 Replies
You know the current event going on you can get 20 levels + as long as you're below level 30. Yesterday, a random guy named 'Buggzen' was shouting there was a bug. I asked him what he was talking about and he told me about this bug you can get 20 levels + even above level 30. Told him I didn't believe him but after that he logged a level 41 character and I saw it getting changed to 61. I asked him how he done that, he told me he would show me but I had to promise I would give something to him...
Archlord December Event
12/25/2010 - Archlord - 17 Replies
Archlord Support Team has prepared special Christmas gifts just for you! Event 1. Christmas Gifts Just by playing Archlord during the Christmas Holidays, all Archlord players will get a free Union Necklace and Proof of Monarch! Login to any server you play and get free accessories. Please notice that the gift will be given away randomly once during the scheduled time.