Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change color to drops (?)

Discussion on Change color to drops (?) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change color to drops (?)

Hi buds, anyone know how to change drop font color for uniques?

I'm not asking if it can be made :P I know it can.. seen some screens of a dude with red colored unique drops but I just can't find a way to do it :<
Old 09/27/2013, 14:01   #2

show me a screen or it didnt happen
Old 09/27/2013, 16:38   #3

you should be able to change it in the INI file called itemdatatable.txt. There should be a column with colour or something like that with colour codes.
Atleast there was when i still had a webzen client
Old 09/30/2013, 10:16   #4

@Ne(da) great constructive answer.
@Elebut yep i tought that too.. and I found that in that file colours are not in HEX but a decimal form (FFFFFF becomes 16777215) and if I got it right, when color is missing, it takes the last-specified on previous items id.
But as far as I know... this way we customize just the color of name AFTER the item has been dropped... only when it's on ur bag. I was searching for something like "drop_color=white" to change because as we all know, drop on ground it's all white colored (Muahhaha i know.. it'd be toooooo easy) but nothing like that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Color Change
04/01/2012 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hi All :) Some1 know how to change monster's color to pink- or other (P-Server) ? i alrdy complete script with pixelsearch by at3 , my own attack hack complete too so it's last think left to complete this project ^^ i hope some1 can help me with it :} ty ImageShack&#174; - Online Photo and Video Hosting small image with my project .. after Go nothing happen except open tablee :} i hope it's color problem ^^
how to change the color
02/19/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Someone can tell me how to change the color of this: IMG: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg15/scaled.php?se rver=15&filename=howzq.jpg&res=medium Where can I find those files? tnks.
[Help]GM color change
12/03/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys im searching an guide to change gm name color ...i remember that someone created a guide for it but i cant find it with search option . can someone help me to find it ? or link it Thx
How to Change Map Color.
09/14/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
I still see some people still wonder how to change map(s) from night to day or from day to night or any other color. So I've made this thread to show you. Credits: Jack Sparrow for his/her thread on how to fix it. His Thread: Map Weather xTwiztedKidx for explaining it in a bit more of a detailed post. Your Client Folder/Ini/GameMap.ini is where you can edit this. Normal(Day) Market Map
color change of the drops
02/05/2010 - Archlord - 2 Replies
do anyone know how to change the color of the drops while they are on the ground ? from standard yellow to ... green ? if there is a same toppic like this sry, if yes plz post a link to there thx