aaah, i found alll pointers to the inventory items yesterday(my base address is different that urs but all roads lead to the same info, with the same lvl of pointers) , also the item currently pointed to by the cursor.... it was tricky...
today i used pixel default information for the inventory (like when u run the client first time and press I button.....) with the windowed mode: 1024*768 and used the memory information to know which items to delete (it skips empty slots or slots that contain the items u wanna keep)
you save all Item IDs into a file (the defaul file contains unis and Extra large life potions or mana potions ids, u can modify it to choose what items u wanna keep)
check this video out for a sample of how it runs:
maybe we can share our work ... i got some other pointers too .
PM me if ur interested ^^
villain have delivered
if id have to point a guy with biggest coding skills on epvpers archlord forums that would be him.
thread can be closed now. ;]
I hope you realise Villain is just another leecher, or that's how I got him. Anytime he had just a little problem he wanted me to fix it, and wanted to see my codes, and didn't even know what a cryptographer was, so yeah I think you're wrong on that one.
I hope you realise Villain is just another leecher, or that's how I got him. Anytime he had just a little problem he wanted me to fix it, and wanted to see my codes, and didn't even know what a cryptographer was, so yeah I think you're wrong on that one.
thats not nice!... oh wait... i couldnt care less ;d
I hope you realise Villain is just another leecher, or that's how I got him. Anytime he had just a little problem he wanted me to fix it, and wanted to see my codes, and didn't even know what a cryptographer was, so yeah I think you're wrong on that one.
WTB CHARS PAYING WITH PAYPAL or PSC 08/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies What I have:
-PSC(25 Euro)
-And 25 euro through Paypal
What Iīm searching for?
Just offer what u have and post msn with it or simply add mine [email protected]
Scammers donīt add me itīs a waste of ur time
WTB 117~128 AK on, PAYING WITH PAYPAL 06/16/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 9 Replies hello, i want to buy a 117-128 AK on Siz or Helion (Perfer Siz) please add me at [email protected] at windows live messenger to negotaite prices and etc., i will pay with paypal, also dont fck with me in scamming, if u attempt to scam ill reverse the transaction payment, or open a case with u, either ways ull lose, if i buy the account i expect for u to give me the register email, or u will be required to help me change the register email from that account, am serious, i dont wanna fool...
WTB 117~128 AK, PAYING WITH PAYPAL 06/15/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies hello, i want to buy a 117-128 AK on Siz or Helion (Perfer Siz) please add me at [email protected] at windows live messenger to negotaite prices and etc., i will pay with paypal, also dont fck with me in scamming, if u attempt to scam ill reverse the transaction payment, or open a case with u, either ways ull lose, if i buy the account i expect for u to give me the register email, or u will be required to help me change the register email from that account, am serious, i dont wanna fool...
Paying $5 via paypal for someone to hex edit 02/22/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 21 Replies I will pay someone like $5 to hexedit my shopping mall. I want to add uni 6*, 12*, 19*, and special xp balls pack (20 pack)