Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Episode 3 server.

Discussion on Episode 3 server. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Episode 3 server.

Hi.

I think everyone who open EPvP now and check the new threads think ''Episode 3 server FINALLY''?
No.... But okay.

That guy from Justac got the new serverfiles..., i don't like a copy from failzen.
Where are the other ''coder's''?
Seriously... There was/is to much fail P-servers.
There are Episode 1 files, and the new Webzen files, why no one try to make a Episode 3 server? You can edit the files... delete/add stuff.
You think Justac buyed the files lol? I don't think so.. so he get them from ''idk where'' but it's possible to get them i guess.

Real ''ARCHLORD'' players wait already yearsssssss for a good p-server.
Well, i hope something will happen.

Don't answer with:
''Why you don't make it then if it's so easy?''
or
''Don't qq or flame to coders blabla.''

This is just a question, thanx.

Cya, Juize.
Old 08/30/2013, 14:11   #2

Why you think he did not buy files ? It was smart move to buy them and earn alot of money.Otherwise hes a dam good hacker,and btw if some1 is programer that dosnt mean hes a hacker Only Justac got files,be happy and play what we have
Old 08/30/2013, 14:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostx90 View Post
Why you think he did not buy files ? It was smart move to buy them and earn alot of money.Otherwise hes a dam good hacker,and btw if some1 is programer that dosnt mean hes a hacker Only Justac got files,be happy and play what we have
Who sold them to him? You think webzen did? Roflmao.
I don't like a fail copy from failzen, still waiting for Episode 3 server.
That's why i maked this thread.
Old 08/30/2013, 17:17   #4

u'll wait forever. justac is the only one with the files and will die with them. so either webzen leaks newer files or some sheldon cooper smart kinda guy goes and hack webzen for the files. and the last one is verry unlikely because if u are that smart u know its no point in making a game ppl just simply go on to cheat as every p-server or real server.
Old 08/31/2013, 13:05   #5

@SharpShooter100 Justac codded the serverfiles he didnt bought them if you need more info talk with him..he will never release the serverfiles...
Old 08/31/2013, 14:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by archlordep1 View Post
@SharpShooter100 Justac codded the serverfiles he didnt bought them if you need more info talk with him..he will never release the serverfiles...
Ye sure.
You will say he coded them from 0%? Funny guy.
Old 08/31/2013, 15:06   #7

why not?
Old 08/31/2013, 16:56   #8

i don't thik he coded from 0%. but i think its like this. since archlord isn't wat it is anymore in both .kr and .com (.com is allot worse) some people got fired in webzen. and if u are fired but worked there i think it would be hella easy to get the files, and once u got them u just sell them to someone.

or the other option is that the owner of justac sed to work for archlord webzen but got fired and took some server files to then make his own p-server.

either way nobody will be getting the files of him. i can tell u that much.
Old 08/31/2013, 21:39   #9

... I don't dismiss the idea that justac wrote his own.. it's really not that hard. I mean like if I didn't have this OCD that I have, I would already have programmed my own, and probably release it too, just to wake up webzen...
Old 08/31/2013, 23:50   #10

u know how much work it would take to make your own server files? it would take months doing it alone.

also just have a good look at the game nd u know that its not written by himself. the fact that there is a event running with mobs having icons above their head and dropping event items should tell u enough.
Old 09/01/2013, 00:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontaine View Post
u know how much work it would take to make your own server files? it would take months doing it alone.

also just have a good look at the game nd u know that its not written by himself. the fact that there is a event running with mobs having icons above their head and dropping event items should tell u enough.
I totally disagree. I've been programming for 10 years and 2 months, I know exactly what it takes.

Judging by the fact that you think that those event functions are difficult, makes me think that you have never programmed before.
Old 09/01/2013, 01:24   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by justa View Post
I totally disagree. I've been programming for 10 years and 2 months, I know exactly what it takes.

Judging by the fact that you think that those event functions are difficult, makes me think that you have never programmed before.
Well, if you check the Justac server, you see much things from and about Webzen, so he don't maked the files by himself.
You talk a little bullshit now.
Old 09/01/2013, 07:57   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter100 View Post
Well, if you check the Justac server, you see much things from and about Webzen, so he don't maked the files by himself.
You talk a little bullshit now.
I haven't checked it out, never will, so I wouldn't know.. End of argument.
Old 09/01/2013, 09:40   #14

Quote:

if u would've actualy read wat i've said u would've noticed that:
1) i din't say it was difficult, i sid it takes allot of time.
2) that the event is some sort of proof that this is korean server files.

if u don't see that then u just don't wanna see it.

and then u tell sharpshooter u haven't even checked the server and come on here all high and mighty all knowingly... but in fact u don't know anything about wat u are saying...
Old 09/01/2013, 11:28   #15

Quote:
if u would've actualy read wat i've said u would've noticed that:
1) i din't say it was difficult, i sid it takes allot of time.
2) that the event is some sort of proof that this is korean server files.

if u don't see that then u just don't wanna see it.
I read it, I responded to the comment in the way that I comprehended it.

1) my response was:
Quote:
2) no.. just no.

Quote:
and then u tell sharpshooter u haven't even checked the server and come on here all high and mighty all knowingly... but in fact u don't know anything about wat u are saying...
That makes no sense what so ever. Because I never once said that he in fact DID program his own server, read this:
Quote:
... I don't dismiss the idea that justac wrote his own.. it's really not that hard.