Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[guide] how to party while rogue.

Discussion on [guide] how to party while rogue. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/21/2009, 22:23   #31

elite*gold: 20
haha, *****:
im downloading a lot of stuff since im gonna go on holiday next week, and dont wanna get bored, and need some music..

and honestly, normally i removed dubble posts when i noticed, and since i got interfracted by emme for some lame reason(guess emme wont agree) i just wont annymore

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] How to FIX Auto Party in SRO-DB!!
06/03/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
How to FIX Auto Party in SRO-DB 1. Start Bot and Start Silkroad 2. Login into Silkroad and select your Character 3. After you loggin in Load Settings in Bot! 4. Goto Party Tab 5. Tick AutoParty and Press SaveSettings 6. Untick AutoParty and Press again SaveSettings 7. FINISH you can test it now and it works:)
Rogue Guide
06/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hi guys. Firstly I would like to ask you about your opinions about rogue class.Next if somebody has a rogue char can he post some guides/tips for this class? And also what sub class should a rogue chose? I was thinking about bard and after a while i tought about cleric...Which one? Or should i keep my char "pure"?
[EPIC] Best PvP Rogue Guide ever!!!
06/21/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
I hope this guide helps the rogues out there to break 2350 rating just follow the guide step by step and u will do great! http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/4055/mfc.jpg
[Guide]How to party with your friends in LS, MF, PF even if you are in NO nation
09/22/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
In English: This is a little trick i found out yesterday. Very simple. Do the map hack, and try to have 3 (its not work if you have more) adresses. Let's see... go to Pontus Ferrum. Change the values for 10. Then, if you are here, change the values into 1. Now, you are in Pontus Ferrum, and you can party with your friends :). You can see the other charakter name's also. Be carefull, if you write something into "N", everybody can see it, even Procyon, Capella, No nation. In German...
Guide to a 60 Rogue
12/22/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Hi there, ok i found this for my rogue pls post your opinion :D