Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need some help

Discussion on I need some help within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need some help

So i am old player of archlord, i played at codemaster. I started few days ago again on webzen, after a year of pause i forgot my username and pw(didnt have some high lvl but had lvl 50 ranger on gaiahon). Idk if i missed topic but if some1 got any account that he dont need on Gaiahon i would be thankfull.
Old 08/16/2013, 15:39   #2

Let me give you some advice: Don't start again - at least not on the official servers
Old 08/16/2013, 15:51   #3

lol what kinda of volunteer are u? lol if he wanna play again dont scare him
Old 08/16/2013, 16:26   #4

Received Thanks: 1,288
We are not Volunteers since there's been no communication since February. We don't get paid so we don't do our "job". I still get PMs every week and I just tell people the truth, I can't help anymore and it's better to find another game.

It's good advice.

Glavonja, it's up to you if you want to start again, but know that the conditions have never been so bad and there is a high probability that the game won't last much longer. If you feel like you'd be upset for "wasting your time and energy" for nothing, I too would advise you to play another game =)

PS: it's better to start again from scratch, a lvl 50 char with no money is completely useless