Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is best for zerk?

Discussion on What is best for zerk? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is best for zerk?

Sorry if I ask too many questions, but I just start play again and I can't figure it out since there is so much new things
Old 04/11/2013, 12:28   #2

Received Thanks: 1,288
If you give us some level ranges we can help you out better
Old 04/11/2013, 12:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
If you give us some level ranges we can help you out better
Thanks already

I start from lv1 so I just need know what will be best eq to lv99 ?
Old 04/11/2013, 13:12   #4

Received Thanks: 1,288
For a level 99 zerker best equip (aside from the stuff you would use if you farted cash) would be (in my opinion)

2 glorious ohkeros rings
Glorious hwaridun necklace
Helm, armor, boot, gauntlet of seshi
Greaves of nuendo with a bonus resistance stat

In your case, starting from scratch, a good goal would be to get a full nuendo armor set, a karkaen necklace and some shuta rings or blode rings.

With that stuff the leveling will be easier.

Check out this website:

All the armors and uniques can be found there. Also how and where to get them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2013, 15:30   #5

I would say that best way is getting Jump account with zerk. You are getting full poison set + shuta and karkaen which help you a lot at the beginning. Just get it stone with lvl3 stones and you are ready to go. You can grind easy with that stuff. After you may work on:

ARMOR:
-Helm: 90HH + ABS(abs helm works great in pvp)
-Armor: 90HH
-Gauntlet: 90HH
-Graves: 90HH + Cf(90HH for lvling and Resi for pvp)
-Boots: 90HH + ABS(abs for tanking little bit more)
-Shield: 90HH(combi stone lvl5 is always welcome)
-Weapon: 90HH Blunt with good stats or a 92elite sword +1 rank(Personally I recommend you 92 sword with good stats because of much more attack speed you are getting, dmg is a little bit lower but in total you are getting more hits in same time so you make same or more dmg than with a blunt. And yes 90HH blunt gives you Ignore Defence stat, but already you will Ignore Defence pretty often so it doesn't really matter so much)

UNIQES:
-Glorious Hwaridun with Royal Cloak(pretty nice neck for zerk and it's really cheap and easy to get)
-2x Glorious Shuta or Glorious Blode(prefer that rings because of +1 rank - that mean you don't need to change rings for buffing up)
Old 04/12/2013, 02:42   #6

I agree with dem0lition.Try to find a Jump Zerk from a friend or somebody from this forum. U can get it free because ppl have too many jump accs anyway . So for pve kark + 2 x shuta/blode is enough for zerk for grinding. And for pvp / critting mobs best at least for me is Glo Hwar + 2 x Glo Logo. As weapon, if u reset the skills later, I suggest u start with blunt because of more dmg when u are lvling and later at lv 90/92 switch to 1h sword. And on lv 90 try to get HH cap / armor / gloves & also absolute boots & CF greaves with bonus resistance