Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord Hacked

Discussion on Archlord Hacked within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archlord Hacked

For about a week now peoples accounts are being hacked on Archlord. Uniques, gold and CC are being stolen. Codemasters has made no official announcement and players are left without their items. Go to the official Archlord forums and read about it.
Old 05/17/2009, 20:48   #2

i bet more than about 80% of the people who get hacked downloaded a "working hack" which was a keylogger and send all there accountdetails without knowing that to some1 at the other end of the world ;P
Old 05/17/2009, 20:49   #3

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
and we know about it
Old 05/17/2009, 21:18   #4

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Shark_ View Post
i bet more than about 80% of the people who get hacked downloaded a "working hack" which was a keylogger and send all there accountdetails without knowing that to some1 at the other end of the world ;P

Agree! most of the ppl are just stupid nabs that download Bots or Duping Tools with Keyloggers in! ***** they will never learn
Old 05/17/2009, 21:18   #5

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Here's what I think.

a) A very good programmer has made a working hack, but a hidden funcion in the hack( not have to be a keylogger). People liked the hack, used it, sent it to more and more, until the creator decided to get all the information. Heres one way he could of done this:
In VB, you can easily create a 'keylogger'. It logs all the letters being written. So, when the process AL.exe is the main process, the 'keylogger' starts to log. When the character is logged in, the accountID and password get encrypted in some file, and therefore uploaded on the internet somehow. Why does he encrypt it? So people won't find their info on some random file, and start announcing that the creator is going to steal all the accounts. He therefore deencrypt and got all character's information.

OR

b) Codemasters(c) did this, to force people to buy more. They messed up the good character's, leaving the owners of the character's still addicted to the game and they have to buy more from Codemasters(c). Easy way to gain money but risky if someone finds out.

Emme
Old 05/17/2009, 21:23   #6

!% of mine friends 80x get hacked and none of them ever used any hack or download anything...
Old 05/17/2009, 21:26   #7

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evesorc View Post
!% of mine friends 80x get hacked and none of them ever used any hack or download anything...
Lol sure ofcourse not All of you wanne dupe!! And all of you is searching for any method! Or why else are you here? ^^
Old 05/17/2009, 22:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Here's what I think.

a) A very good programmer has made a working hack, but a hidden funcion in the hack( not have to be a keylogger). People liked the hack, used it, sent it to more and more, until the creator decided to get all the information. Heres one way he could of done this:
In VB, you can easily create a 'keylogger'. It logs all the letters being written. So, when the process AL.exe is the main process, the 'keylogger' starts to log. When the character is logged in, the accountID and password get encrypted in some file, and therefore uploaded on the internet somehow. Why does he encrypt it? So people won't find their info on some random file, and start announcing that the creator is going to steal all the accounts. He therefore deencrypt and got all character's information.

OR

b) Codemasters(c) did this, to force people to buy more. They messed up the good character's, leaving the owners of the character's still addicted to the game and they have to buy more from Codemasters(c). Easy way to gain money but risky if someone finds out.

Emme

b. is what i tought 2. they dont tell us anything etc etc ow well we will see....
Old 05/17/2009, 23:40   #9

most of the people that were banned are high levels with more $$ to spend on the game. so, many buy from wrong people or go out thinking they can download a working hack and BAM! keylogger...

well, i know many people who spend $0.00 on this game and dont get hacked so...
Old 05/17/2009, 23:59   #10

whats done is done. everyone just needs to be a little more cautious.
Old 05/18/2009, 07:08   #11

i have had the same account since the game still retail in stores for 40$ (i bought for 30$), and it had just ended pay per month.. i am beyond words with the fact i had to pay for the game.. and even further boggled that they released this as a pay per month game initially back then lol...
Old 09/26/2009, 12:47   #12

can any1 please tell me any hack???
Old 09/26/2009, 13:54   #13

pls use the SEARCH function *** **** it!
Old 09/26/2009, 21:29   #14

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeton123 View Post
can any1 please tell me any hack???
3y3 /_\|\/| |_33t |--|/_\X0R
Old 09/26/2009, 21:36   #15

elite*gold: 20
owned, did u even read the forum "laws"??

now admin close this **** tread, o to bad, we dont have one.