Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:22

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Private Server Files

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Private Server Files

Hi to everyone , i tried to search this forum for the server files for private servers but all links are dead , does anyone have some live links?

Thanks in advance.



FunnyButton is offline  
Old 03/23/2013, 22:11   #2
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,131
Received Thanks: 722
check this topic:

if you dont find any files there, then just pm some PrivateServer-Creator/Founders, maybe they can help you...

greetings,
MARCI1111


MARCI1111 is offline  
Old 03/23/2013, 22:21   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 124
Here ...










Content :
-Weapons 92
-Wings
-Cloack
-Ice Mob Spawn
-Poison Mob Spawn
-Poison World / Ice World Passport
-Stone Episode 3
-Manual Siege
-Skills Balanced
-Stone Merchant
-Drop Balanced
-Ring/Necklace Unique Accessories
-Ice/Poison/Light/BG Realm
-Guard Armors
-Archlord Skills
-Gold Coin
-Small/Large/Meduim Healing Potion
-Armor lv83
-Weapons lv85
-Mount lv72/73/85/86
-Alcadia Mount
-Combinated Ring/Necklace
-Big NPC in each main town for Quest
-Item Trader fixed
-Low area fixed
-Combinated Realms



[HOW TO] Use this ini files :




You can download Oracle 9.2g here :

You can download Server Files ( consoles,old world ) here :

You can download SQL here :

You can download Navicat Prenuim here :

Put your Database.ini and DBSERVERINFO.ini Files in the "INI" folder and in "DatabaseInit" Folder.

Use the World Folder from the Archlord-Online Client.

Use Celestia Consoles.



It's my ini files i worked many hours on it ( Infinity-Archlord and Archlord-Online ) ...
hm... is offline  
Old 03/23/2013, 22:27   #4
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,131
Received Thanks: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by hm... View Post
Here ...










Content :
-Weapons 92
-Wings
-Cloack
-Ice Mob Spawn
-Poison Mob Spawn
-Poison World / Ice World Passport
-Stone Episode 3
-Manual Siege
-Skills Balanced
-Stone Merchant
-Drop Balanced
-Ring/Necklace Unique Accessories
-Ice/Poison/Light/BG Realm
-Guard Armors
-Archlord Skills
-Gold Coin
-Small/Large/Meduim Healing Potion
-Armor lv83
-Weapons lv85
-Mount lv72/73/85/86
-Alcadia Mount
-Combinated Ring/Necklace
-Big NPC in each main town for Quest
-Item Trader fixed
-Low area fixed
-Combinated Realms



[HOW TO] Use this ini files :




You can download Oracle 9.2g here :

You can download Server Files ( consoles,old world ) here :

You can download SQL here :

You can download Navicat Prenuim here :

Put your Database.ini and DBSERVERINFO.ini Files in the "INI" folder and in "DatabaseInit" Folder.

Use the World Folder from the Archlord-Online Client.

Use Celestia Consoles.


It's my ini files have fun
you are banned twice and you dont stop with those posts?
WHY?


MARCI1111 is offline  
Old 03/23/2013, 22:28   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 124
he ask server files i just answer stay calm

i just help the communauty
hm... is offline  
Old 03/23/2013, 22:31   #6
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,131
Received Thanks: 722
i am calm, but your just annoying...

greetings,
MARCI1111
MARCI1111 is offline  
Old 03/23/2013, 22:33   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCI1111 View Post
i am calm, but your just annoying...

greetings,
MARCI1111
sorry to help elitepvpers members with my own ini ....
hm... is offline  
Old 03/23/2013, 22:50   #8
 
elite*gold: 7
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,131
Received Thanks: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by hm... View Post
sorry to help elitepvpers members with my own ini ....
you dont get banned twice for helping the epvp community
MARCI1111 is offline  
Old 03/24/2013, 00:43   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARCI1111 View Post
you dont get banned twice for helping the epvp community
You have been banned for the following reason:
Multiaccount

nothing else
hm... is offline  
Old 03/24/2013, 11:29   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,237
Received Thanks: 326
hm u transformed into a monster xD archlord did some bad things to you . .just quit man . . you're more like a little puppet . . and i dont like puppets !
starforce11 is offline  
Old 03/24/2013, 16:12   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,335
Received Thanks: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by starforce11 View Post
hm u transformed into a monster xD archlord did some bad things to you . .just quit man . . you're more like a little puppet . . and i dont like puppets !
he just has a sad and poor life.


Brodwin is offline  
Reply



« Best private server atm ? | Hunter Skill Build »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.