Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone stopping the game on Urzark serv?

Discussion on Anyone stopping the game on Urzark serv? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone stopping the game on Urzark serv?

Hey! I didn't play for more than two years now, and I created a sorcerer one week ago because I want to play again.
The bad thing is that nowadays everyone seems to be full of money/cc and I'm like so poor I can't even farm lol.
So I was wondering if someone who didn't play anymore could help me by giving me some stuff/money/cc items left on his account..
I would reaaaally appreciate it!!
Old 03/16/2013, 14:50   #2

Start Working stop begging !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2013, 14:51   #3

Well mate It's a game not real life..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2013, 14:56   #4

what is the point of playing the game if u dont want to do anything just get everything from others.
Old 03/16/2013, 14:56   #5

Well if u have anything worthy u can sell it for Money and well they paid for the things he have with Money aswell. So Ur asking if anyone can give u Money so well Ur begging ...
Old 03/16/2013, 14:57   #6

well i'm level 35 i have no stuff and I can't farm anywhere so no i don't want people to give me free stuff for pleasure i just want to have stuff from people who are inactive/stop the game...
Old 03/16/2013, 14:58   #7

Why shoud I give stuff to ppl who created his epvp acc a few days ago?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2013, 15:01   #8

Well I'm not 30 years old lol I'm only 19 and I don't feel like spending tons of money in the game. Guys I don't see what's wrong in asking to people who doesn't play anymore if they can give me some things.. I mean it's not like I was asking to people who were still playing.
Plus I'm more a pvp player, I'm not that much a farmer..

and Grish maybe because I didn't play archlord for like two years... I stopped at like the second epi on webzen
Old 03/16/2013, 15:18   #9

i'm 19, too. I finished school last year and then I started the dual training, so i don't see your probs and u can have an awesome cha without spending money in this game
btw @ casucht1 each member of VM has job
Old 03/16/2013, 15:21   #10

That's great for you then. I'm still studying and there isn't that much jobs for me atm.. I know I can have a good char without spending tons of money in the game (I had archer lv78, bers 70 and many others chars lower back in the days) but nowadays it seems like if you don't have realms or cc you can't farm/pvp etc and it sucks because I started from nothing last week and I can't do a ****. I can't even handle the mobs in the caves...

Anyway if someone read this thread and stop the game, please message ^.^
Old 03/16/2013, 15:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neokore View Post
Well I'm not 30 years old lol I'm only 19 and I don't feel like spending tons of money in the game. Guys I don't see what's wrong in asking to people who doesn't play anymore if they can give me some things.. I mean it's not like I was asking to people who were still playing.
Plus I'm more a pvp player, I'm not that much a farmer..

and Grish maybe because I didn't play archlord for like two years... I stopped at like the second epi on webzen
Why the hell shall someone give you stuff for free ?
He/She also has spend a lot into this game with money or without.

>>> You live in a dream world --> wake up to the RL ! <<<
Old 03/16/2013, 15:27   #12

Well in my guild back in the days I had friends who spent manyyyyyyy hours and money in the game and when they left they just gave their stuff for free to everyone in the guild. I gave a Steam account for free to someone in the guild who was very cool and didn't have money to buy some games on steam. I didn't complain about this give-away because I didn't play on steam anymore.. I repeat it once again Im not asking to active players to help me!! I wouldn't want to ask to them to help me since it would be disrespectful to ask this kind of thing to them..
And as I said before... real life =/= game mate..
Old 03/16/2013, 16:14   #13

Ok since ur on here, try download ACEpc bot, slap a noob account lvl 1 on bot and farm it overnight, sell them lvl 1 stones for millions in AH.

That should get the ball rolling, will take 10 seconds to download, 5 minutes to setup and just 1 overnight bot....say 8 hours.

Another is use bot to ransack the materials every1 needs for cooking and alchemy.

It's more noble than asking and it's probably faster too.

Dude if u can spend the time to type on here, u can set up a bot or 2.

I have 4 running, never spend a cent, and got 4 billion gold, 3 gt 5pt 32 scrolls..... All from selling ref pts, stones , materials, u would be surprised how much ppl pay for stuff in game.

Gl.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/16/2013, 19:02   #14

Hello man I really apprecita your help but I did a thread yesterday about ace's bot, but the problem is that I'm on windows vista 32 bits.. i cant run it
Old 03/16/2013, 19:16   #15

Try pirate bay and get a 64bit win 7.

Free shyte....i likey