Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone stopping the game on Urzark serv?

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neokore View Post
I really appreciate your help Voldonx! I should ask to my guild well but I think I need some uniques or strong armor to be able to farm alone in cf/bg. i think the problem is that i can't grind alone
Well the event npc gives you an absolute realm armor set, blode, shuta, karkaen.. And other cool stuff. So while you have that, you can try farming uniques which will last permanently (not a week like the npc ones given to you).

Also, bg is hardcore man. When I was doing my little experiment I did most of it in the old dungeons. Quiet, lower xp but easier to kill, and the mobs don't hit so hard. Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the droprates there are better. I had 300+ reinf pots in storage, more than 20 platinum chest, etc etc. All that stuff sells. Money problem solved.

I'm not saying it's easy. I stopped at 71 mainly because it was **** hard to get cf drops.. But then again I wasn't really that motivated because of the "been there done that" feeling. If it's your main char I can imagine you'll be more driven to reach your goal.

Imo, I don't think people should start contemplating to buy cc until they are lvl 80.

As Billclinton said, what class are you? Maybe we can help you out with a good guide.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

elite*gold: 150
I know he is a Sorc but the thing is I want to know his level so I can look to see if I have old weapons or armor that would be good for CF. I have mounds of lvl 4/5 prayer stones that I could jam into an elite top and pants for him, which should be more then enough to get him on his way in CF or BG.

but Like I said what level is he now he would prob want some good elite gear for scream or just some good elite gear for his level so he can just level up and come back to scream etc later when he is more established and higher level ( which IMO is the better way to go )

Old   #33

If someone stop to play, most of them will stop reading at ePvP-Archlord-Board, too.

Also, i don't like people who want the fun (PvP) but dont want to spend time on farming for Realms and so on (the work-side of the Game). If you want Gold, sell drop, especially at Low Level you get worthy Low-Level-Stones.

If you want a good PvP-Char - Spend Time on it (or real Money) like the other Player, too.

But maybe i m wrong. So if you have good Items later, you can give them for free to me, too, cause i m to lazy to farm them. Deal?

InfinityWings
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34

im happy to be ur teacher if u want to start a new buddy farmer and do quests 1 - 8 for stones.

Ill give u the stones that I get also.

Buddy quest up to 8 is easy and done in 3 hours tops and u will be tens of millions richer.

Lemme know.

Old   #35

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by llebelknit View Post
im happy to be ur teacher if u want to start a new buddy farmer and do quests 1 - 8 for stones.

Ill give u the stones that I get also.

Buddy quest up to 8 is easy and done in 3 hours tops and u will be tens of millions richer.

Lemme know.
I offered to give him some stuff and he still has yet to PM me his level etc so I can check my accounts.
Old   #36

rund bot on lvl 1 chars and drop lvl 1 stones... that's it. GL!
Old   #37

What a stupid post.... make char lvl 1.. farm lvl 1 stons.. sell and voila.. there are money.. all you need to do is START PLAYING.. but some ppl are lazy.... and what.. we will give you money, items, armors... and tomorow.. you not gonna say even Hello whe you see us.... point is.... GO LVL, GO PLAY... DONT BE LAZY and you will have everything.... GL