Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Time for a good Private Server.

Discussion on Time for a good Private Server. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Time for a good Private Server.

Hi guys,

Well.... Since there are not much Private Servers anymore.
Only the Chinese one and AL Online, time for a new & better one?

Much guys make topic's about ''New server coming soon'' etc etc..
Well, where are the servers?

Where are the guys with the experience?
Why not one big and good Private Server for all players that likes Archlord, because you can't call Webzen ''Archlord'' anymore..

It's time for a new/good private server.

Well, that's all.

Cya, Juize.
Old 03/06/2013, 16:09   #2

there are none good and stable private server and I guess there wont be any of them. Even if someone create nice private server its not stable, one day you are playing and enjoying the game next day server is closed for ages. There is only one way to have nice private server. To make a server which would have some special things to buy for $$. Then the owner of the server will take care of it and will support it. So I advice you to play webzen archlord. its still possible to play it without $$ but u would need to farm badly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2013, 16:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdaddy View Post
there are none good and stable private server and I guess there wont be any of them. Even if someone create nice private server its not stable, one day you are playing and enjoying the game next day server is closed for ages. There is only one way to have nice private server. To make a server which would have some special things to buy for $$. Then the owner of the server will take care of it and will support it. So I advice you to play webzen archlord. its still possible to play it without $$ but u would need to farm badly.
Well, AL-Online isnt bad, and it's really stable.
But, it can be better.
I guess there are much peoples with experience that can create a server, problem is some peoples cannot work in a team.
I guess if someone create/buy an good Episode 3 server or idk, there will come alot players.
And no, i wont ever play Webzen again, it isnt Archlord anymore, they destroyed the game and can only play if u pay much money for WC etc...
Old 03/06/2013, 16:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter100 View Post
Well, AL-Online isnt bad, and it's really stable.
But, it can be better.
I guess there are much peoples with experience that can create a server, problem is some peoples cannot work in a team.
I guess if someone create/buy an good Episode 3 server or idk, there will come alot players.
And no, i wont ever play Webzen again, it isnt Archlord anymore, they destroyed the game and can only play if u pay much money for WC etc...
well yes, game changed a lot, I didint like it at first too. but when I understood that its quite good, because game cant always stay the same everyone get bored soon. the biggest problem of webzen is that they add new and new and new updates(realms/items/etc) too often and too fast. but its good to see that some rly old players are getting back. people leave but more than half of them comes back sooner or later. archlord is archlord people cant leave it for rest of the time.
Old 03/06/2013, 16:33   #5

noone gives a ****... if this game was good enough there have been developed emulators like for other mmorpg games
Old 03/06/2013, 16:35   #6

Quote:
well yes, game changed a lot, I didint like it at first too. but when I understood that its quite good, because game cant always stay the same everyone get bored soon. the biggest problem of webzen is that they add new and new and new updates(realms/items/etc) too often and too fast. but its good to see that some rly old players are getting back. people leave but more than half of them comes back sooner or later. archlord is archlord people cant leave it for rest of the time.
Well, They add to much .
Old peoples wont come back, maybe some... but more will leave the game because they destory it to hard.
It's dead now, remember time ''Codemasters''.... Much more players/more fun/more stable/better pvp fights etc... Now only the OP guys can win, if u dont pay for WC u can't reach high level, yes in 3 years.. and cannot pvp.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2013, 16:53   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter100 View Post
Well, They add to much .
Old peoples wont come back, maybe some... but more will leave the game because they destory it to hard.
It's dead now, remember time ''Codemasters''.... Much more players/more fun/more stable/better pvp fights etc... Now only the OP guys can win, if u dont pay for WC u can't reach high level, yes in 3 years.. and cannot pvp.
you can be good without buying WC, but then u would need to farm a lot. there are few ways how to get much gold in game, u can farm BG materials and sell them, u can farm in BS and make combi stones, in HH u can farm hammers and then sell them, u can even farm in cf. some people are even making nice amounts of money from farming, ask Adnanator he made hundreds of euros from spiral hammers before it was cool.
Old 03/06/2013, 16:55   #8

Quote:
you can be good without buying WC, but then u would need to farm a lot. there are few ways how to get much gold in game, u can farm BG materials and sell them, u can farm in BS and make combi stones, in HH u can farm hammers and then sell them, u can even farm in cf. some people are even making nice amounts of money from farming, ask Adnanator he made hundreds of euros from spiral hammers before it was cool.
That's what i mean, to much stuff u need to be good.
It cost 10000000 hours to farm all the stuff if u can make good armour, and i guess without lens/cc pots/combi etc u can't kill peoples in pvp.
Old 03/06/2013, 17:11   #9

there will never be a good pserver unless we get original server files. end of story.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2013, 17:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodwin View Post
there will never be a good pserver unless we get original server files. end of story.
Thanks for your answer Brodwin.
Thanks
2 Users