Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Since Knight is so overpowered

Discussion on Since Knight is so overpowered within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/26/2013, 15:42   #31

elite*gold: 0
saw it did it swash go down easy from hh attacks and most of the knights can spam them
Old 02/26/2013, 15:47   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadarrrow View Post
saw it did it swash go down easy from hh attacks and most of the knights can spam them
lol im sorry but this is just horrible ...i own a normal *** swash and as far as hh dmg goes only the archer is making that type dmg, which has always been tough for swash anyway ......im thinking since most throw the idea of making a swash out the window you would only see less than par swashes out there so maybe thats why he is being "skilled" down because he just sucks lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT OVERPOWERED Temp!!for SIN/Mage!!
01/21/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
My temp is one of the best Temp EU!So if you got an sin pm me so you will get some more infos! I got skype or msn!!
Vayne zu overpowered?
01/01/2012 - League of Legends - 74 Replies
Huhu leute habe das gefühl das die Vayne derzeit viel zu Op ist? stimtm das im 3v3 owned die immer sowas von..
Most OverPowered Char in 11D
08/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
Okay so discuss about your most OP char (no warriors ffs -_-) anyway my opinion most op char is glavier
P-Server Where Donaters Not Overpowered
07/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Is there any pvp server out there with all day gws working, and where you can still kill donaters easily like at least 3 hit? Thanks
Warlock ist Overpowered!
10/09/2007 - World of Warcraft - 19 Replies
Hallo, was sagt ihr eigt. dazu, wie die Warlocks zurzeit sind? Noobklasse? Brauch man dafür Skill(Doten, wegrennen, lachen?) WoW-Europe.com Foren -> Hexenmeister <-- ;) mfG Snake2k