I made a quite autoit script which does the job . Unfortunately theyve change the sorcs heal since i last played him so i didnt actually need it anyway haha
Well sorc healing isn't target skill anymore... Now that skill is useless since it's party healing + you can't use it in fight mode so all you can do with that healing is recovery your hp after buff up. Useless in pve, uselless in pvp just ****.
Well sorc healing isn't target skill anymore... Now that skill is useless since it's party healing + you can't use it in fight mode so all you can do with that healing is recovery your hp after buff up. Useless in pve, uselless in pvp just ****.
Yeah its sucks, wanted to use it while my zerk was running a Janus so i wouldnt run outta mana.
I think you can still use it as long as your in the party, the sorc can heal the person that is selcted even if they are not close, At least thats how it used to work it may have since been changed.
Yeah but you cant be in a party when your using a Janus talisman
correct, yes that is what sucks about it now. But the healing while in party is nice especially in HH or BG when you dont need to follow the toon around anymore.
+ you can't use your high lvl sorc to heal your lower lvl twink. You need low lvl one with healing so in most of cases you need to create another char to use it as healer.
Suche heal-mönch oder heal pala. biete paypal 12/30/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies Hallo :mofo:
ich such einen raidfähigen Heal-Mönch oder Heal-Pala. Am besten auf dem Server Mal'Ganis. Gold sollte vorhanden sein und der Acc. sollte nie schlecht aufgefallen sein. Erst ab einen Item-lvl von 470. Egal wieviele andere Chars auf dem Acc sind, ich brauche nur einen Heal-Pala/mönch.
skype-name erhalter ihr per pm :D
ps. ich zahle nur mit paypal.
kann auch ilvl 465 sein
how to switch heal clip? mine is not working. 03/17/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies here is my accesory,
tele belt, heal clip, earing
i want to switch the heal clip to the earing, when using the lvl 1 heal
and put back the earing when doing attacks,
i tried this but "NOT WORKING". its only put the tele belt and heal clip,
heal clip cost a lot of mana when equip and at the same time using skills.
IG Working on tehgamers, but dont heal 09/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 16 Replies Hello, my IG worked on tehgamers server, everything went ok until I started a lvling a buffer to dual box my SwS. Well, I configured to heal him when hp is low (50, 70, 80, 99%) but, I dunno why, IT WONT! I tryed everything, EVERYTHING. the only weard thing I saw is that hp/mp apear 0 below players names.
Thx in advance.
[Release] Easy Heal v.1.0 (Working 31/01/08) 02/03/2008 - GunZ - 3 Replies Finally, I got my system to work. Anyways here's what I put in.
1) World HP heals 100.
2) World AP heals 100.
3) World Ammo gives 8 clips.
4) HP/AP Medical Kit heals 100 HP + 100 AP.
5) Swear filter disabled.
6) Custom tips.
I've got all the things you need here.