WZ can track w(p) items (each has unique number like normal item, and you can't stack them to create new item number), so if it was bought for stolen/exploited w(c) there's possibility of ban.
BTW nice prices: 1bil on Urzark for almost 11€, when it's hard for me to sell even for 8
WZ can track w(p) items (each has unique number like normal item, and you can't stack them to create new item number), so if it was bought for stolen/exploited w(c) there's possibility of ban.
BTW nice prices: 1bil on Urzark for almost 11€, when it's hard for me to sell even for 8
lol its like one guy from iemmo.com come ingame they scream WTS bla bla and you buy from them. Is not ur fault that u bought from them so no ban.
I heard someone f***d WZ again with fake credit cards. Webzen is very
irritable when when it comes about their money, so anyone who buy chantra from unknown sources - buy at own risk. I guess this company don't sell chantra in game for gold? I need some premium boxes.
[S] PSC [B] AP via iemmo 11/10/2012 - S4 League Trading - 2 Replies Yo Guys.
I'm sellin' PSC for AP via iemmo.com http://iemmo.com/S4league.Stuff ]
PSC codes are this way:
2x 25Euro PSC
2x 10Euro PSC
Only Trusted Members.
Add me on skype or reply here.
[S] 60€ PaySafeCard [B] AP via iemmo 11/09/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies Hello.
How the title say:
I'm selling 60€ PaySafeCard and I buy 120k AP for s4league via iemmo.
Take a look here: http://iemmo.com/S4League.Stuff
72$ (120k ap) = 57€ which means that u keep 3€.
The psc codes are this way:
1x 10€ PSC
2x 25€ PSC
How will we trade?:
IEMMO.COM - need help 10/05/2012 - Archlord - 16 Replies I would like to do some shopping on Gold but i need your opinions. Is it safe or is it just a fking troll shit?
Service von iemmo.com 09/18/2012 - Florensia - 1 Replies Hallo Leuutzz :)
Ich wollte fragen ob jemand von euch, für mich was aus der Seite "iemmo.com" kaufen könnte.
Ich würde dann einfach über PSC zahlen. Ich würde selber direkt kaufen, aber da ich nur die Möglichkeit habe, über PSC zu zahlen, dacht ich mir ich frage hier mal nach.
Falls wer für mich sowas machen würde, der soll per PN melden^^.
Und falls es unterlaubt ist, dann schliesst meine Frage.