Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Cloak

Discussion on New Cloak within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Cloak

from my understanding your toon has to be a certian lvl also to get the cloak, and ive noticed that most of the cm accounts arent able to get the cloak's either, we was told this was going to be fixed and it isnt

but from players point of view, some of the players that have accounts from cm arent able to get the cloak's, and alot of players with new Webzen accounts are!, also think its a waist to buy them at this time til you know forsure your not able to get one
Old 10/23/2012, 23:14   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinelessx View Post
from my understanding your toon has to be a certian lvl also to get the cloak, and ive noticed that most of the cm accounts arent able to get the cloak's either, we was told this was going to be fixed and it isnt

but from players point of view, some of the players that have accounts from cm arent able to get the cloak's, and alot of players with new Webzen accounts are!, also think its a waist to buy them at this time til you know forsure your not able to get one
No lvl restriction. I have account from begin of webzen, which I was playing this year also, and I got cloak on newly created char.
Old 10/24/2012, 00:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnyourass View Post
No lvl restriction. I have account from begin of webzen, which I was playing this year also, and I got cloak on newly created char.
ah, then its something they have to fix then , cause i have another account from Cm that ive been playing since last yr and cant get the cloak
Old 10/24/2012, 00:51   #4

Received Thanks: 1,288
Tried the hunter?
Old 10/24/2012, 12:42   #5

Voldy did u get the cloack on ur acc with the new patch?
Old 10/24/2012, 13:19   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne(da) View Post
Voldy did u get the cloack on ur acc with the new patch?
I got it on Voldonx yesterday, but I got a bunch of other accounts it should work on and it still doesn't
Old 10/24/2012, 13:28   #7

me2, some accounts are still missing... typicall webzen <3
Old 10/24/2012, 13:29   #8

I sended few tickates about it and as answer I got link to The Royal Cloak issue notice haha so I think the fck us all in the *****... And they don't even know how to fix it and think their customers are retarded and can't read....
Old 10/24/2012, 13:30   #9

elite*gold: 66
Strange did they already made the fix for the other accs coz i still dont get cloaks on cm acc who also player 2012-.-
Old 10/24/2012, 13:37   #10

Thats funny all my account were made created in oct 2009(chars transfered in 1st time from CM) I play almost everyday, I can say that I run every accont a day or 2 and I still can't get that fckin cloak. How the fck its possible? I have no idea!
Old 10/24/2012, 17:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
I got it on Voldonx yesterday, but I got a bunch of other accounts it should work on and it still doesn't
i told u they just fixed it for few Vs and few ppl that complained they didnt fix it for every1 ask arnd with them if u can if they intend to fully resolve this issue
Old 10/24/2012, 18:17   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne(da) View Post
i told u they just fixed it for few Vs and few ppl that complained they didnt fix it for every1 ask arnd with them if u can if they intend to fully resolve this issue
Please don't say this... Being a Vol has nothing to do with it. How would they even know my account couldn't get it. Never complained cause I was able to get it on 3 of my 20 accounts before.

Some people were in this new group able to get the cloak, I was lucky to be one of them.

I already posted in the V section that it's still not sorted, but V section has been a one way street for weeks.
Old 10/24/2012, 20:10   #13

Quote:
Please don't say this... Being a Vol has nothing to do with it. How would they even know my account couldn't get it. Never complained cause I was able to get it on 3 of my 20 accounts before.

Some people were in this new group able to get the cloak, I was lucky to be one of them.

I already posted in the V section that it's still not sorted, but V section has been a one way street for weeks.
V section is gay. Only VLs do(not) post there and other normal players know nothing what is happening in that fckn section. For example I find bug and say to V report it ... and maybe he find way to exploit it and not report it. Webzen should get GMs monitore the game, and stop that VLs ****.
Old 10/24/2012, 20:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnyourass View Post
V section is gay. Only VLs do(not) post there and other normal players know nothing what is happening in that fckn section. For example I find bug and say to V report it ... and maybe he find way to exploit it and not report it. Webzen should get GMs monitore the game, and stop that VLs ****.
What exactly would you like me to reply to this..

Anyway, besides the issue of reporting, they need us to do their translations (I speak 4 languages) and be a direct link between them and community/game. Who knows and cares more than old school players right.

You know as well as I do that they don't know their own game lol.

But I know from experience that most of the hate towards us doing what we do comes from jealousy, so w/e.
Old 10/25/2012, 02:38   #15

Quote:
What exactly would you like me to reply to this..

Anyway, besides the issue of reporting, they need us to do their translations (I speak 4 languages) and be a direct link between them and community/game. Who knows and cares more than old school players right.

You know as well as I do that they don't know their own game lol.

But I know from experience that most of the hate towards us doing what we do comes from jealousy, so w/e.
i agree with you Voldy, but still as you said your self its been an issue for awhile now, and havent been fixed, far as the VL's i think they do as much as they are allowed to do, no matter how much you let them know about things seem that what needs to be done is to let the GM's play the game instead of just sitting back taking care of other stuff, then maybe they(when get high enough lvl) will start to see the problems we see and have everyday

alot of players will always flame VL's for the reason they think/believe that you guys get something speacial, but in that section, i have to agree with the other guy, does seem they are half stepping it should have been fixed before letting the first cloak reward given