Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

build mage +111

Discussion on build mage +111 within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
build mage +111

So idk how to build my mage with Sould Bane or without ... the problem is that im full CD and i spam HH skills XD and Sould Bane cant be spammed ( 600 cd epic ) but on lvl 3/4/5 that skill hits a lot of dmg ... so if somebody can help me with a nice build +111 so i can check my build with his build and take a decision Ty <3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need full build for mage
10/07/2012 - Archlord - 3 Replies
im lvl 60 know but i can a full build for a mage plzzz.
Mage skill build
12/19/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
So guys, soon i'll be reseting my mage i know that i should max my masteries, buffs, aqua, lvl 92 elemental skills, and cruelty lightning, but at lvl 150 there will be about 30 points of skill, so what should i do with them? max spolied divinity and uzer gain? what else? thanks
Mage Build 71 [hybrid]
09/13/2010 - Archlord - 15 Replies
hey all, i want to ask you guys about a build for my mage that just hit 71. thats the one i'm using now: Archlord builds problem is, i have like no chance when i fight archers. can't even kill those doods cuz of theyr cast reduce. well they cant kill me too, but dunno, kinda sucks ^^ i have 80% SB and 70% resistance... but i dont fckin get it :D how could almost all skills break through my SB without reducing it? or is the build wrong and kinda useless? could need one for pvp/pve hybrid...
what is the best build up for low level mage!
09/13/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
put your advise and talents here whats the best build up :D
pvp mage build
10/18/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
INTRODUCTION: If you have read any other of my final templates then please skip this section, and jump right to ?BUILD TYPE?. The Intro is the same for all 8 of my final templates, as I would like to try to convey why I am building the templates the way I am. I was kind of surprised to find out that I have a little over 1150 hours /played in game so far. (8 peeps * 6 days /played, (average) * 24 hours in a day) This has given me a unique perspective when it comes to PvP, because not only...