Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speed hack/Bot

Discussion on Speed hack/Bot within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/26/2012, 07:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfyre View Post
Archlord don't need hack's or others ****! i stop play for 3 month (after renewal), i'm back because cloack, i play 2 day if 300% drop (6 stranged of hero/ 70 piece artifact/75 crystal of chaos) i make boots mage (sold for 7scr and 200mi) boots zerk (maybe i got 10 scr. cuz have 2 ashtall) and boots scion (idk how much work but 4 scr. is fine). JUST 2 DAY...

For example, i win 18 scr. with it, and i'm new player (for example) i buy hestia manual for 12 scr., phoenix lvl 6 for 1 scr., cloack acc for 3 scr. and i just use 1 scr. for luke neck. farm biglos in cf (i farm 4 biglos in 1:30). So... i make very stronger necklace with 3 rank in 2 day. Bad? i think NOT!

if you know anything of programming and really want to help, send PM to ACE database programs asking him to keep the programs updated more often. That would help more.
how u drop so much mats bg yesterday i make 4 lvl ( 60-64 ) without toa or janus and i drop 5 crystal and 7 artifact . . . i think i play 4-5h