Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shout/whisper

Discussion on Shout/whisper within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shout/whisper

Hi everyone,

i was using cyanibot in trial version but i don't get that shout to work.

So i was wondering if someone know how i can have a shout/whisper bot nothing else more

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shout-Bot v2
03/07/2010 - 4Story - 14 Replies
Jojo
Automatical Shout
05/12/2009 - Rappelz - 7 Replies
ich Suche Ein Programm Das Automatisch für mich den ganzen tag was schreibt! I Search A Programm What For Me Automatical Shout Make
Shout Bot?
11/27/2008 - Flyff - 13 Replies
Hi Gibt es eigentlich einen "Shout Bot"? Also ein Bot, der andauernd dieselbe Nachricht in den Shout bereich spammt, um wenn man z.B. AFK ist auch Shouten zu können?
Bypass 10 Sec Shout
06/18/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
just wondering any1 know how to search for the addy that control the timing of the shout using uce? i tried searching 0 n increase n decrease n came out none are it ..
Whisper Alert!!!Alerts you when you get a whisper.
06/16/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 37 Replies
Hey Hey, This was requested on forum somewhere..lol My 3rd and I think useful contribution. It will alert you if you have a whisper when marketing. Settings: Desktop 1024,768 CO 1024,768 Whisper color=Dark Blue (Set in your chat options) *make sure no chats other than Whisper are using Dark Blue.