Well, if webzen fix HH def, archer and summoner willnot bo so stronger.
Hunter and Archer are good now. i play archer, it's fun, easy to grind (except in HH if u want to use Janus) and not so expensive (with 2x intel okheros, u dont need lens for grind, but it's slowest).
gear r not too expensive.
If Webzen fix elem dmg in HH skill, full scion can be questioned i guess. but atm, with full scion u deal lot of dmg.
archer , full buff = fast lvling , no need gt to pown easy .
Summoner full buff = amazing to lvling but waste of combi lens + okeros ..
Knight = make 2 for the 2 low lvl range shrine ^^
Hunter if you are motivate go make it 111 for buff =DD
So , you have a zerk = critter make an archer because summoner will become critter with shrine stuff . my point of vue =)))
Help me decide :) 06/14/2012 - Archlord - 13 Replies Well i have been playing archlord for a while now... And I don't know which char to make my best And to delete others... Swash or zerk? I have lvl 63 swash jumper, or I make new zerk buddy system... I want a char that is fun to lv and very cheap... I'm not going to use wcp... Ty ^^
Help Me Decide 09/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies #Request Delete Please
Can't decide 03/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies I have a lvl90 bower and glavier, both ff, i can't decide which char to play...plz help me to decide;)
you decide!!!!!!! 12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies What kinda tool would you want ?(probly wont start untill the 18th update due to load of changes)
Simply post your ideas and ill list the ones i like then on the 18th ill make a poll for every one to decide on!
~Ideas~
1) - All in one tool (Combine all the best scripts into one neat little tool)
2) -
3) -
I cant decide 01/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies Well im going to Rb my fire soon i just cant decide what to Rb into would like some opinions please pros and cons of difrent classes.I have looked on official CO site but i want peoples opinions.
Chears