Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


How Can I Create My own Client ?

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 384
Received Thanks: 610
How Can I Create My own Client ?

I created private server.When i asked archlord-online admins , they told me that i have to create my own client for server but they didnt told me that how can i do this.Anyone knows how to do it ?

Thanks.



osiy1996 is offline  
Old 08/03/2012, 16:22   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 901
Received Thanks: 456


Harozor is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2012, 16:26   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 384
Received Thanks: 610
I know that tutorial thats how i created my server.The problem is not creating server.Problem is client.But thank you
osiy1996 is offline  
Old 08/03/2012, 16:31   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 901
Received Thanks: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
I know that tutorial thats how i created my server.The problem is not creating server.Problem is client.But thank you

AlefClient:





Celestia Server Files (Complete update + Serv Files):


(Link 1)
(Link 2)



SQL:






Celestia Updates:



Harozor is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2012, 16:39   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 384
Received Thanks: 610
There 2 things.first thing is server files which is you posted here.And the second thing client which is i asking for.Even you created server you still need client for login game.That client links is just 1.2mb but complete client is 1.5gb at least.Thank you.


Edit:I found this on forum but i dont know which client i should use ?
osiy1996 is offline  
Old 08/04/2012, 06:17   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 325
Received Thanks: 281
I miss read, Sorry I dont think this will help you.
Mike0505 ∞ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2012, 11:05   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 500
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
There 2 things.first thing is server files which is you posted here.And the second thing client which is i asking for.Even you created server you still need client for login game.That client links is just 1.2mb but complete client is 1.5gb at least.Thank you.


Edit:I found this on forum but i dont know which client i should use ?
You should be able to use most clients from private server made, actually they are all not so different.
Elebut is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2012, 11:23   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 384
Received Thanks: 610
Thats my 10. try (deleting virtual machine / set everything again) but even i make everything just like in tutorial my server always crashes(login/relay/world) .I edited tables.Decrypted database ini files.Edited them and encrypted again.Deleted obs files.But still not working.I read all 107 pages of tutorial and i saw that other people had same problem.But couldnt find exact solution.Mike0505 i know you said i wont help with tutorial but maybe there is a chance for this poor guy ?
osiy1996 is offline  
Old 08/04/2012, 11:54   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 500
Received Thanks: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
Thats my 10. try (deleting virtual machine / set everything again) but even i make everything just like in tutorial my server always crashes(login/relay/world) .I edited tables.Decrypted database ini files.Edited them and encrypted again.Deleted obs files.But still not working.I read all 107 pages of tutorial and i saw that other people had same problem.But couldnt find exact solution.Mike0505 i know you said i wont help with tutorial but maybe there is a chance for this poor guy ?
i can take a quick llok with teamviewer if you want?
Elebut is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2012, 12:07   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 384
Received Thanks: 610
I deleted everything again. after i install everything and set server i will pm you.And thx it would be very nice


Edit:I sent a pm to you can you check it please ?


osiy1996 is offline  
Reply



« - - - SIGNED BELOW / WEBZEN TRANSFER ACCOUNT - - - | Sorc 120 lv Uniques? »

Similar Threads
[Metin2]HowTo create your own Client
01/07/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 142 Replies
Hallu^^ Habe euch ein Video gemacht wie ihr euren eigenen Clienten erstellen könnt. Man muss nix erklären, im Video ist alles beschrieben. YouTube - HowTo create your own Client Lg, Joshi
how to create rappelz client?
10/30/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies
server files setting is ok; but I dont create or set client files .. how to set client settings how to create rappelz client please help me.. version: 7.1; thank you
Can anyone make a tutorial on how to create a No-Dc client?
05/27/2011 - SRO PServer Ask the Experts - 1 Replies
Well to be more correct "updated" since I did find a tutorial by blub22 or something like that. Though it was made in 2008. So just wondering if anyone could make an updated tutorial for a no-dc client. Thanks in advance.
create client lastchaos....
07/09/2010 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
well I like to know how do I make my own client from client lastchaos original...??
[HELP] How to create a Client ?
04/13/2010 - Maple Story - 2 Replies
Hello elitepvpers-commuity, i need help to create a Mapelstory v75 client. Maybe someone can write me a TuT or something like that. I tried the thing with the localhost v75 and Hex-Editor. But i wont to make a Client with the whole Game not only the Launcher. Pls show me how and where to upload. Another Question is, where can i download the v75 from Mapelstory ? Sry, im from Germany, my englisch is not best :D



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.