I guess some people already found out , but I write it in here again ^^
Returned Warrior Rewards :
Under lvl 30 : +20 Lv Up
Lv 30+ : Some Random Stuff
60+ : Full Absolute Set (Time bound) + 10 Janus Tali
90+ : Gold Ticket (bound)
105+ : Gold Ticket (but im not sure)
Loyal Warrior :
1 Random Part of New (****) Armor + Janus Tali (10)
Returned Warrior 12/10/2011 - Archlord - 1 Replies Any info? If so, post it here.
If not, don't rage and leave it until you got info ;-)
returned warrior 09/07/2011 - Archlord - 7 Replies hey guys how long you need to be away to win the rewards??
returned warrior / lvl 08/11/2011 - Archlord - 33 Replies Hi all
I've got a question :)
I've an acc which would get the returned warrior gift but the highest chara is around lvl 20 (Stonestorage ftw^^) now my question is has anybody TESTED if the chara gets shuta/kark when you do the lvl 40 afterwards?
(Pls just answers of ppl who tested it.... thx)
Airsal
Returned warrior 08/02/2011 - Archlord - 10 Replies Hi, if i do returned warrior on my lv1 char what can i get then ?