If you create new character you can still take Returned warrior reward.
I created new character just to /scream and accidently took returned warrior rewards and it worked ^^
i get a lot of different realms from the loyal warrior event but they never fit 2gehter with the stats on the homepge, for example:
Berzerker Boots give 30% HP not 30% Resistance
Swash Armpets give 30 Ele Dmg not 30% Attk Speed
...
do u get these stats from the homepage from refinery or is it just one more webzen faut? any information?
I think stats are differents for each class.
For example:
- Swash Armpads: perhaps 30 Elem Damage (I don't have it).
- Zerk Armpads: I forgot if it's % Crit or Attack Speed but it isn't Ele Damage.
Returned Warrior 12/10/2011 - Archlord - 1 Replies Any info? If so, post it here.
If not, don't rage and leave it until you got info ;-)
returned warrior 09/07/2011 - Archlord - 7 Replies hey guys how long you need to be away to win the rewards??
returned warrior / lvl 08/11/2011 - Archlord - 33 Replies Hi all
I've got a question :)
I've an acc which would get the returned warrior gift but the highest chara is around lvl 20 (Stonestorage ftw^^) now my question is has anybody TESTED if the chara gets shuta/kark when you do the lvl 40 afterwards?
(Pls just answers of ppl who tested it.... thx)
Airsal
Returned warrior 08/02/2011 - Archlord - 10 Replies Hi, if i do returned warrior on my lv1 char what can i get then ?