Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord CLOSING!!??

Discussion on Archlord CLOSING!!?? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archlord CLOSING!!??

is that the truth?? Thats what they gonan publish soon and i got this from a friend that know a VL on archlord but idk if its true

[Important] End of Life Notice ARCHLORD Service2012/06/11 17:00Management team ARCHLORD.Thank you very much available MMORPG "(arc load) ARCHLORD" always.Management team from ARCHLORDAvailable to customers, there is a Important Information of this service."ARCHLORD", under the support of the customer, but we have been out of service,Now that Womochimashite (Mon), be allowed to terminate the service September 10, 2012.Although we have discussed in the two companies, the developer's WEBZEN Inc. and NHN Japan, all the possibilities for service continuity,And now was forced by circumstances to determine continuity of service is that it is difficult.That you must end the guide of services to customers that enjoy a "ARCHLORD" Although there is regret,We look forward your understanding.Since the start the service, among many customers you for your patronage,We have to give me a variety of opinions, requests, sometimes even harsh opinions.Although it is incorporated into the game a little at a time they,That was walked while this created a service with our customers,Everyone I thank management team "ARCHLORD" to borrow, from the heart this place.The following is a schedule will be presented until termination of service.Schedule until termination of serviceJune 11, 2012 (Mon)Notice of termination of serviceJune 18, 2012 (Mon)Register a new stop stop selling the item mallSeptember 10, 2012 23:59 (Mon)End of ServiceOctober 10, 2012 (Wed)Reception end support.
Old 06/25/2012, 23:35   #2

wtf?
Old 06/25/2012, 23:43   #3

ye its fcking weired and i dont want to believe it...
Old 06/26/2012, 00:06   #4

Fake it's for Archlord Japan Idiot !

Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/26/2012, 00:09   #5

i didnt make this if u tihnk i made it but i hope its fake..
Old 06/26/2012, 00:12   #6

fake !!!!!!!!
Old 06/26/2012, 00:16   #7

Archlord Webzen'll close in 2014 :P
Old 06/26/2012, 03:54   #8

Archlord will never make it to 2014, no way in hell. Hope I'm wrong, but I know I'm not.
Old 06/26/2012, 05:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide-ceg- View Post
Archlord will never make it to 2014, no way in hell. Hope I'm wrong, but I know I'm not.
It might last. WZ will dribble-release those new classes 1 by 1 to keep us interested. That's why they will only trot them out one at a time, so we don't get to choose between them and just pick one to level.
Old 06/26/2012, 10:08   #10

I'd be rather happy if archlord gets closed and they give it as open source for private servers, maybe even if they sell the server files for cash a community might still buy it to make an awesome free to play (for real this time) server with various episodes.
Old 06/26/2012, 11:01   #11

Lets hope so.
Old 06/26/2012, 11:36   #12

Okay guys, okay, let's be honest, except for the bugs Webzen has in-game, it's a very good game, even on webzen, I'm a player from Codemasters and the only thing that actually was better (in my opinion) was the fact that you could start Archlord just from you're desktop. On webzen you have to go to the homepage for it, that's the only thing that actually bothers me...

Oh and guys, please, don't blame webzen ... you were the guys that were asking to make it back like Codemasters, well, Codemasters didn't have boost event/Battle Ground/Heavens Hell/.... But now, when Webzen removes boost events, you guys are all like, omg webzen why don't you give boost events?!?! If you keep going like this, nobody will play Archlord anymore!

Guys... cmon... If we'd have a little bit more faith in Webzen, they could make it an awesome game, even better than how it was in Codemasters!

Greetz!

and about the bugs.., they really ARE fixing it, but they can't help it that some of you are non-stop trying to discover new bugs... If you guys are finding new ones, Webzen doesn't know about it immediatly...

All try to have fun!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/26/2012, 13:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezzzy View Post
Okay guys, okay, let's be honest, except for the bugs Webzen has in-game, it's a very good game, even on webzen, I'm a player from Codemasters and the only thing that actually was better (in my opinion) was the fact that you could start Archlord just from you're desktop. On webzen you have to go to the homepage for it, that's the only thing that actually bothers me...

Oh and guys, please, don't blame webzen ... you were the guys that were asking to make it back like Codemasters, well, Codemasters didn't have boost event/Battle Ground/Heavens Hell/.... But now, when Webzen removes boost events, you guys are all like, omg webzen why don't you give boost events?!?! If you keep going like this, nobody will play Archlord anymore!

Guys... cmon... If we'd have a little bit more faith in Webzen, they could make it an awesome game, even better than how it was in Codemasters!

Greetz!

and about the bugs.., they really ARE fixing it, but they can't help it that some of you are non-stop trying to discover new bugs... If you guys are finding new ones, Webzen doesn't know about it immediatly...

All try to have fun!
Probably you do not understand that the most important thing in a game is equality between players, especially noobs vs pro, if the richest can abuse their role the game is bound to die sooner than ever, there should be no op cash shit, only funny stuff to enjoy the game more. Take for example team fortress 2 or LoL, there is no power difference between non-money player and money players, the only difference is aesthetic and they are both game widely enjoyed by their communities. They re also far richer and lucrative games than archlord, this just to point out how completely dumb is the Webzen team, they does not even know the basic of economics, not to talk about how to make a game enjoyable or balanced.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2012, 14:30   #14

If anyone play TERA online PM me!
Old 06/26/2012, 14:33   #15

elite*gold: 7
trust me, September 2014, our Archlord will also close...
they have more other games with new players who pay more money.

do you know a lot of people who joined AL the last 1/2 years? no?
nobody will join such an old game, its just for us (old players from CM)...

2 Years, then its over...