Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Private Servers

Discussion on About Private Servers within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Private Servers

Hey im here to discuss few things about Archlord Private servers.
Generally, we all know they suck and that with 5 people online daily they wont last for long or even entertain us.
I have been playing on every archlord private server from Celestia to Phoenix.
what i noticed, and probably not only me, is that the newer the server is
the worse it gets.
I am pretty sure that many people here will agree with me on that.
Im also sure that alot of people would like to go back in time to Episode 1 !
where there were no Uniques and Combos or any other updates that are impossible to implant.
So im now speaking in name of others;
"If you are planning to open your own private server then do it this way!"

everyone remembers when NLgames Archlord Pserver was alive.
there wasnt combos wings or cloaks or even uniques! it was corrupted but it was still the best server there was. (except the fact that gms were greedy ****) However there were always people to talk, pvp, or pk.
i cant remember a single day without gvg pk in Ivory or Boundary Bridge to be honest.

so like i said above.
if you own or plan to create your own pserver of archlord
Edit it or do it the way it should be without those ****** updates of yours.

im only posting this as an advise as i still hope there are people who can do that simple job.
Old 06/06/2012, 21:01   #2

I think that we need only one serious private server with good support. There is not enough players for all of them. I think its really good place to discuss about it for private servers creators. Guys join in one team and make one good server. Thx.
Old 06/06/2012, 22:43   #3

I'm spamming the forum with **** threads? Just look at you, if you are bored why don't you talk to yourself? This thread is useless, like all private server's! There is no need to discuss about what is a piece of ****!

I have posted this just to annoy you too!
Old 06/06/2012, 23:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdaddy View Post
I think that we need only one serious private server with good support. There is not enough players for all of them. I think its really good place to discuss about it for private servers creators. Guys join in one team and make one good server. Thx.
Yes that is a good point however as u see above, all pserver creators are selfish and crying noobs :S i posted above to make pserver ye but i didnt include "only one" because it would never happen they only care about money so unless they realise that they are going the same way as webzen ( well actually worse cuz webzen has players and gets money :L ) there will be no pserver :S

Ps. Thx eppher now go boil your head
Old 06/07/2012, 11:28   #5

the reason why all AL pservers are ****, is because the files that all of them use are absolute ****. I have worked on many different server files, and those are some of the worse files I have ever worked with. That doesnt change the fact that the client that works with the files is an unstable piece of dung. Some people have been able to do some cool stuff (from what I have heard) when celestia was in full force, it was before we realized just how bad the files were. When we came to the conclusion that we couldn't progress the files (atleast not without a extremely large amount of work i.e. ASM hacking) we stopped with the server. Why try to fix something that is beyond repair? Until newer better files get out (pro tip: they won't because none exist) we will be stuck with those **** files, and all AL private servers will be the same...****
Old 06/07/2012, 13:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolManBob View Post
the reason why all AL pservers are ****, is because the files that all of them use are absolute ****. I have worked on many different server files, and those are some of the worse files I have ever worked with. That doesnt change the fact that the client that works with the files is an unstable piece of dung. Some people have been able to do some cool stuff (from what I have heard) when celestia was in full force, it was before we realized just how bad the files were. When we came to the conclusion that we couldn't progress the files (atleast not without a extremely large amount of work i.e. ASM hacking) we stopped with the server. Why try to fix something that is beyond repair? Until newer better files get out (pro tip: they won't because none exist) we will be stuck with those **** files, and all AL private servers will be the same...****
unless we get original files from CM and not an emulator that everyone is hoping so much in... :P seems kinda impossible :S
Old 06/08/2012, 21:43   #7

Codemasters emulator works on MSSQL not **** oracle. The old server files were made by chinese programers and knowing the chinese mentality why should we make a good emulator that uses low recources, instead they have made this piece of **** that we got