Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Website's for Private Server's

Discussion on Professional Website's for Private Server's within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/16/2012, 21:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
I didnt asked you : "how old are you"!?

I DONT CARE :P!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any New private server's?
08/09/2011 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
Hi, Well im looking for a new private server that has rates around 30-40x that has the new 2011 files (new juno, new skills) I am willing to donate if the server stays up and if good. I will be making youtube video's of the server with my friends (3 of them) and can get the server popular. :3 In german Hallo, Also im der Suche nach einem neuen privaten Server, dass die Preise rund 30-40x, dass die neuen 2011-Dateien (neue juno, neue Fähigkeiten) Ich...
Dekaron Private Server's
02/14/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello Still getting around here. I dont know if this is the place to post this but im going to put it here if it moved np. Hello i was wondering if anyone had a beta and needed a tester because im willing to even pay to get ur server onto any advertising server i can donate about 100-200$ a month and sometimes 3x of that if i get a good pay check. I am currently playing nemesis and zandekaron i really hate them because zandekaron doesnt have +12 and nemesis because its 100% for forifing and...
[ADV] All Active Private Server's
06/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
*Updated Daily* Name: SkyNightCo Version: 5017 Rates: 50x, 80x Special's: Quiz Show, Dis City, Labs, CTF Website: http://skynightco.com Server Name:TempleCo Server Version:5017
Private Server List, All Private Server's!
11/23/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 38 Replies
Closed