ace, for me you can stop updating this tool. just keep it working for new patches and i am totaly lucky.
very nice work dude!
hmm i dont realy know but i think its a hobby from him to make those tools ( he dont play al anymore and still make tools = hobby would i say ) so i think hes happy if u give him somethink to do ! ////
Hi,
low priority starts the client with a lower process priority. This is useful for twinks so your mainchar has more cpu power and lags are minimized.
before to say that I spam, check all my answer, I give some usefull tips for a sorc build... I download some working application and never said thx, and now, I want to be really active on this forum and I say ty for all the application I have used or that I'm going to use? Is it a crime to become active?
[MOD] EasyLogin 04/03/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 13 Replies Heyhoo!
Mir war vorhin langweilig und ich dachte mir, da machste doch einfach mal ein Clientmod, der den "netten" Metin2 Spielern das Einloggen und Channel wechseln erleichtern soll.
Anleitung:
1. Modfiles downloaden (Link unten).
2. RAR-Archiv entpacken.
3. root.eix und root.epk in euren Metin2DE Ordner einfügen und ÜBERSCHREIBEN!
4. Metin2DE ohne Patch starten (metin2client.bin in .exe umbennenen oder per batch datei)
5. Logindaten in die login.inf Datei (ggf. erstellen) schreiben...
EasyLogin 3.0 11/27/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies Very simple VB programming ^^
But usefull for some players that can't use sro modifier or something like that.
How to use:
After configure the program, press ON, put the cursor on User field on the silkroad login board, an press the hotkey.
It will put the username, pasword and press enter.
The programs save the configs on a txt file in the program directory named vars.txt.
Default key is ç (portuguese keyboard) but you can change it on the configurations.