intel okheros 3/3 2x stamina lvl 6 and spirit stone 7/8/9% and intel luke 3/3 cloack lvl 5/6, wings and stamina or intel faren same or fearless ( BEST )
I still prefer sorc.. but I think U should choose a class that U like not the ONE who is the "best". I dont know if U understand me but I would prefer a normal sorc then lets say a full gt zerk.
Anyway have fun with your char.
...and you continue to totally ignore ALL the dudes who said SUMMONER!
Really good Summoner can decimate ANY Sorc.
Sure, Sorc can HALT Summoner, but Summoner can tank the sorc while mo ving around waiting for it to un-halt, then FEAR the sorc and decimate it in seconds.
The Reverse is not so sure. My Summoner gets feared all the time, but don't necessarily die cause of it, because the toon that feared me fails to seal the deal while I just TANK.
(SRO) SIlk - Paypal dilemma 03/13/2012 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Guten Tag liebe epvper community,
Gestern wollte ich meinem WIzard 200 Silks gönnen und hatte die ersten 100 über Paypal erworben.
Leider stellte sich heraus, dass das Geld zwar abgebucht war, aber keine 100 Silks auf meinem Joymax Account gutgeschrieben waren. Da hab ich mich natürlich verarscht gefühlt.
Da ich noch weitere 100 Silks kaufen wollte, gab ich der Situation noch eine 2te Chance und kaufte erneut ein. Dieses Mal schien alles gut gelaufen zu sein und hatte 100 Silks.
Da...
[RBM] - Moralisches Dilemma 05/24/2011 - Diablo 2 - 20 Replies Hi zusammen,
um das Thema hier einzuleiten möchte ich folgendes loswerden: Ich bin eigentlich kein Freund von Leuten die versuchen irgendwelche Sachen gegen Bares oder fg zu verkaufen. Und wer mich kennt, weiss das ich seither immer meine Ideen/Sachen für ein schlichtes DANKE zur Verfügung gestellt habe - sei es meine Pickit an der ich Wochen geschuftet habe oder andere Tips. Diese Community soll ja auch auf dem Prinzip basieren "Frei geben" und "Frei nehmen". Absolut dafür!
Warum also...
Dilemma 11/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies Hello, I come around Polish, so my English is weak. I have the dilemma game on private Silkroad servers. I am looking on % experience - the game for me is becoming boring, and I want to stick maximum level.. It is department of the help for so as I, please for the help.
EDIT: I know, this topic is embarrassing, and I am noob, but I would like to know, how to encourage to EXP in silkroad.
Chinese Nuker Build Dilemma 06/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies I recently started a new character and planned on making it a pure INT Chinese Nuker. Problem was, I don't know what kind of build I want to use in the long run. So far I've narrowed the possibilities down and I favored this build.
PURE INT
90 Lighting
90 Ice
90 Bicheon
30 Fire
But from what I've heard, Fire is the best (damage wise) and a spear does a lot more damage than a sword. I was going to try a pure force build such as