Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Join Archlord-Online now!

Discussion on Join Archlord-Online now! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/03/2012, 21:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
I have never played on a private server so I have to ask. Can I play on my main on Webzen server and also have a toon on this Pserver? Is it a seperate download? I guess I just want to know that it's not gonna mess with my webzen accounts. Thanks for a bit of info for a Pserver noob.
Old 04/03/2012, 22:08   #17

Its just another setup directory on your hard drive. With his own registry.
You can even play both webzen and pserver in the same time ^^.
Old 04/03/2012, 22:11   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadawan View Post
Its just another setup directory on your hard drive. With his own registry.
You can even play both webzen and pserver in the same time ^^.
Thanks. So there is a seperate desktop icon and everything? yes?
Old 04/03/2012, 23:43   #19

all two noobs servers =D offi its the best and legal !
Old 04/04/2012, 00:27   #20

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,036
Instead of fightning ppl should just spent together more time developing a perfect pserver.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/04/2012, 00:42   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by †Manoli† View Post
Instead of fightning ppl should just spent together more time developing a perfect pserver.
right
Old 04/04/2012, 13:12   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySmen View Post
nice words about us:P if you say so :P 1 vs 50 players
is quite ironic your comebacks since are rich of lagh couldn't expose myself to show. although, What you just said makes me sick.. 1 vs 50 well let me tell you one thing, only cuz u had 50 im 100% sure that those 50 people aren't all satisfied and must agreed with me.

next time take your comebacks somewhere else more appropriate because you are only making Hotvision look worse then it is... if anything may cross your mind that your comeback hurted me, you are pathetic, you just made your Hotvision look bad.

Please go to school and learn how to be a leader and not fall for this stuff, because clearly u suk at it.. Don't forget that everyone is looking at your comments for Hotvision and seems very trashy talk!!

and this is all for all your stupid comments you have posted.. Learn how to write if you want to represent something. Idc if i wrote bad, cuz iam not representing nothing and you are representing hotvision. Thanks after all i win.
Old 04/04/2012, 15:05   #23

maybe i dont know very well english i am not an english guy ...but you are a fking kid with no life ..get a girlfriend let hands you know what i mean ..anyway you are jealous so let us in peace k?bb :-h
Old 04/04/2012, 15:28   #24

Quote:
maybe i dont know very well english i am not an english guy ...but you are a fking kid with no life ..get a girlfriend let hands you know what i mean ..anyway you are jealous so let us in peace k?bb :-h
u mad bro?
Old 04/04/2012, 17:35   #25

Quote:
but you are a fking kid with no life ..get a girlfriend let hands you know what i mean ..anyway you are jealous so let us in peace k?bb :-h
pathetic :/
Old 04/04/2012, 19:33   #26

Quote:
The fact that you dont know english dosent make you an idiot, your comments ,do.. seriously you dont know a man's life to be saying "Get a girl, no life. jealous" seems someone having a personal problems... face the facts and move one man... dont complain, FIX IT.

Let us in peace? last time a i check this is an AO thread, but since i dont represent em, i can talk here and anywhere i want.

PS, not defending AO, cuz they have their own flaws also.....