Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forever Archlord

Discussion on Forever Archlord within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/29/2012, 23:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
Nvm, didn't want to flame this topic, just got to get some facts right. You do your stuff, I don't care as long as I don't need.
Old 03/01/2012, 23:22   #32

Heads up!

Listen please make sure you (future admins) will talk Professional. Make sure you have no contacts ( like been close to players) because new players will see that and will play the Favorite Card. Always talk nicely and try your best to answer without raging or offending anyone nor any religion/race. Im not joking take it Seriously... really!

Do a weekly meeting with your team mates to discuss the problems and discuss the issues need to be fixed between your team. Keep your gamers informed and do not write like this:

Today we fixed
Toas
skills
pots

Write full informative explanation of what was updated, dont make it short. make it interesting.

Dont NEVER tell your gamers you will update something because there is a chance you will not and you will gain reputation. Tell them when you have already done it.

No one wants promises, they want acts

NEver ever get in an argument with the players AT ALL not even on epvp or any other forums Remember you are the Professional and they bad fame goes faster then good.

When you get in a fight with players you are showing rudeness and silliness. Just listen to them and try to answer the best you can even tho you know you are right.

anyone wants to say something smart? XD

most of you know this but 10% actually doit.

OWNERS listen closely you are responsible to make sure these tips are been followed! that mean you will hold a meeting EVERY WEEK!! very important!! and not only meeting to talk about what needs fixing but the problems with players interacting eachother or with staff.

Dont Abuse players right!
if someone is hacking let everyone know what is going on dont just banned them make a forum thread letting people know with ACTUAL prove of them doing wrong! DONT ARGUE!!! and dont be I HAVE Power AND I CAN BAN YOU WORST MISTAKE EVEr.

Thats all i got to say i have more but iam tired :/ Gl guys and everyone else
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2012, 23:28   #33

elite*gold: 8577
looks nice, gl guys
Old 03/01/2012, 23:29   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsogarc View Post
Heads up!

Listen please make sure you (future admins) will talk Professional. Make sure you have no contacts ( like been close to players) because new players will see that and will play the Favorite Card. Always talk nicely and try your best to answer without raging or offending anyone nor any religion/race. Im not joking take it Seriously... really!

Do a weekly meeting with your team mates to discuss the problems and discuss the issues need to be fixed between your team. Keep your gamers informed and do not write like this:

Today we fixed
Toas
skills
pots

Write full informative explanation of what was updated, dont make it short. make it interesting.

Dont NEVER tell your gamers you will update something because there is a chance you will not and you will gain reputation. Tell them when you have already done it.

No one wants promises, they want acts

NEver ever get in an argument with the players AT ALL not even on epvp or any other forums Remember you are the Professional and they bad fame goes faster then good.

When you get in a fight with players you are showing rudeness and silliness. Just listen to them and try to answer the best you can even tho you know you are right.

anyone wants to say something smart? XD

most of you know this but 10% actually doit.

OWNERS listen closely you are responsible to make sure these tips are been followed! that mean you will hold a meeting EVERY WEEK!! very important!! and not only meeting to talk about what needs fixing but the problems with players interacting eachother or with staff.

Dont Abuse players right!
if someone is hacking let everyone know what is going on dont just banned them make a forum thread letting people know with ACTUAL prove of them doing wrong! DONT ARGUE!!! and dont be I HAVE Power AND I CAN BAN YOU WORST MISTAKE EVEr.

Thats all i got to say i have more but iam tired :/ Gl guys and everyone else
Thanks for your advice, we sure will give our best.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2012, 03:47   #35

I would have just said "Don't be webzen!". I think that would be quite a good beginning.
Old 03/06/2012, 21:12   #36

gl guys i think it will be nice ^^
Old 03/06/2012, 22:26   #37

Thank you, atm everything is going as planned.
Old 03/06/2012, 22:55   #38

=\
Thanks
1 User