Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

im serching for seling bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im serching for seling bot

hi all

Im new on this site , also my english sucs, so please have mercy with me .......... yoke aside .

I have searched on many forums and beside some korean bots ( witch i dont have ***** to even try run them ) and
Crybot( witch is for pay only ) i didnt find any other bots who could buy stuff from merchant and sell it at chosen price to npc ..

soo im asking if ayone would know if there is any FREE bot who could buy/sell so that i can earn money 24/7

Oh yea someone know where i could get Autoid tutorials beside those witch you get in help menu (if they exsist) ?.................

Old 10/05/2008, 12:33   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by getho22 View Post
hi all

Im new on this site , also my english sucs, so please have mercy with me .......... yoke aside .

I have searched on many forums and beside some korean bots ( witch i dont have ***** to even try run them ) and
Crybot( witch is for pay only ) i didnt find any other bots who could buy stuff from merchant and sell it at chosen price to npc ..

soo im asking if ayone would know if there is any FREE bot who could buy/sell so that i can earn money 24/7

Oh yea someone know where i could get Autoid tutorials beside those witch you get in help menu (if they exsist) ?.................
dont try to realize such a bot in autoit you will fail anyways. To write a bot which buy&sells and run against each wood and wall you will need to write a packet based bot in c++ or something like that

Old 10/05/2008, 19:53   #3

emmm i dont search running bot whos run from forest to forest and collect Happy things and then stuck into the tree and die happly!
i dont know if you played archlord before but if you did you probobly know that you can buy and sell at the same spot (potions trading )

anyway about autoid : i find program realy good for my own purpess not for gaming and thats why i ask ( i know... i should post this somevere else but anyway)

about c++ i didnt tried to work with it becase i know absolutly zero
about programing and i dont belive that i could learn it enought to make working bot or. anything else
Old 10/05/2008, 19:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosTunes View Post
dont try to realize such a bot in autoit you will fail anyways. To write a bot which buy&sells and run against each wood and wall you will need to write a packet based bot in c++ or something like that
is that what you did? i havent looked totaly at yours because i was going to try and make my own

but if that what you did tips are nice

Old 10/05/2008, 22:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by getho22 View Post
emmm i dont search running bot whos run from forest to forest and collect Happy things and then stuck into the tree and die happly!
i dont know if you played archlord before but if you did you probobly know that you can buy and sell at the same spot (potions trading )
so potions are your problem? my weapon ***** allways up potions works easy if i fill up the full inventory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james106 View Post
is that what you did? i havent looked totaly at yours because i was going to try and make my own

but if that what you did tips are nice
nope i dont use packets only reading memory.

« EXtract *.DAT Files but HOW? | how tu dupe? »