Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

create your new private server

Discussion on create your new private server within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
create your new private server

i built my private server 4 days ago

in last night create 1 video tutorial with the instrutions to built your own archlord private server

anybody interested?

cheers
Old 02/09/2012, 15:20   #2

Old 02/09/2012, 15:26   #3

i think make 1 better XD
Old 02/09/2012, 15:30   #4

Then prove it
Old 02/09/2012, 16:20   #5

go upload now

10 minutes to upload pp
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help for create a Private server!
05/08/2012 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 3 Replies
Peace and hi @ all i have some problems to create a private server.! I need the serverfiles to create one^^ and i need help to set up this Server.
Help me create Private server please!
08/08/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey I'm not that big of a computer tech guy, and I really want to make a private server.. i have tried your guides but im not getting it. I cant understand the SQL deal. Im running windows 7 and its 64bit. Please could you help me from the very start of installing step by step of every program and the files and everything teach me please. Step by step on even how to install programs please. The help would be extremely aprecriated! thank u so much!!
How to create a Private Server
04/29/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, I would like to known how to create a private server just for me and my friends. If some one could help me, I would be really greatfull :) Thank You to everybody ^^
How can I create my own CO2 Private Server?
10/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Dear Fellow KickingoftheAssers, I recently went on a mission to find information and programs on how to create my own CO2 PRIVATE server with Monsters, Spawns, Quests and all. I wish to create an awesome private server where people can have fun and be great. I already have a million thoughts in my head on what I could do to make this freakin awesome. I will make a list of things that I think I'll need to make the server. If there are any other things that I need, someone...