Hello all. I currenly buy wc with pre paid credit cards via money bookers. Only problem is, there is no $20 pre paids, so I have to buy a $25 and then the activation fee. By time I'm done, I have paid close to $29 for 2k wc. It keeps the wife from knowing though, so it's a small price to pay. My question is, with the ultimate game card is there an activation fee, and when you buy the $20 card, do you get the whole $20 or does the card get charged a fee? So yeah, just wondering if I could be saving myself a bit of $$$. But if I cant get 2k wc with a $20 ultimate game card then fck it, I'll stick with my current way of doing things. Anyway, thanks in advance.
@Kilrboy They are not available in my area that I am aware of.
@billclinton With the $25 prepaid, there is still a fee per transaction, so but time you have the 2k wc, there is no longer $5 left on it to get another 5oowc.
@jesuschrist thanks, maybe I'll just have to grab one and try it out.
P.S. hey jesus, I have dropped 8k wc on cloak chests trying to get a lvl 5 or 6, seeing as your jesus and all, how about throwing a fella a bone? =)
if ya have to hide it then ya shouldn't be doing it
and if it is a pre paid card how is she to know in the first place ? unless she has access to your billing info from the pre paid card.
and nothing comes out of your bank account unless there is no money on the pre paid card , you make the default payment method the pre paid card so that it does not come out the bank account.
I know, thats why I use pre paids. And as for " if you have to hide it, then ya shouldn't be doing it" you'll be married someday, then we'll talk.
[B] Ultimate Game Card 10€ 10/12/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Topic.
Bietet mir was =)
Mindestgebot ist 410 e*Gold.
trade ultimate game card for wallie card 07/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies trade 10 $ ultimate game card code
for 10 $ wallie code
purchased card 5 mins ago
ultimate game card can be used on 1k other games, including aion
see if any other game you like uses this card at their official website , and then u can redeem the card to =]
[HELP]ultimate game card 07/03/2010 - WarRock - 2 Replies kann mir bitte einer sagen wie ich 2 ugc auf einmal usen kann,
ich weis das es schon so einen thread gibt aber der is geclosed und es steht keine lösung drin....
mfg deluxe
Ultimate Game Card 03/16/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies Was ist jetz los? Gestern gabs noch UGC mit 20$ und jetzt gibts gar keine mehr -.-